Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mythic Heroes - Missing Golden Pyramid

Rhino Keeper

Mythic Heroes - Missing Golden Pyramid

I bought tbe Golden pyramid from market yesterday, even collected hooks from it, but now we reached the community points for the pyramid ss a community reward, I didn't get any. Where is the second pyramid?

Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    I bought tbe Golden pyramid from market yesterday, even collected hooks from it, but now we reached the community points for the pyramid ss a community reward, I didn't get any. Where is the second pyramid?

I did not get either. Please help.

Fashion Designer
    I cannot find the Golden Pyramid, either. ???

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Also chiming in on this one. And sending in a request at the support forum only got my request/thread closed pronto. :/

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bameeee View Post
    I did not get either. Please help.
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pdtb View Post
    Also chiming in on this one. And sending in a request at the support forum only got my request/thread closed pronto. :/
    Hey guys, can you restart your device and game and check again? Please post and let me know if it's still missing. Hope you find it, crossing my fingers for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Hey guys, can you restart your device and game and check again? Please post and let me know if it's still missing. Hope you find it, crossing my fingers for you all.
    Already tried restart game, restart device, reinstall game and switch from Andriod to IOS, still missing the item.

Restarted game. Still missing pyramid

Rhino Keeper
    Pyramid is still missing.
    I think it is clear now, this event has different kinds of issues and S8 team should reconsider it.

Rhino Keeper
    Glad for you!
    But I still cannot find it. I checked the storage about 20 times. Reinstall, restart, re-whatsoever. Nothing.
    There is no point playing the event, there is no chance to make it anyway.
    Disappointing. Very.
    This is a game, it is supposed to be fun, not frustrating.
    S8 Team, look at the forum postings and see for yourself "how happy you made us"
    Thanks, S8!

Grand Emperor
    I've reported this issue in. Let's wait the Community Manager to come online and check for us.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast