Thread: How many people above level 500

How many people above level 500

The high scores are all held by the same names (Paul, Poky, Arla, Marie). Are these real people? I was starting to think that they are computer generated and I'm the only human still playing this game. But then I wandered into this forum. Paul, are you really out there? Do you pay for boosts? Your scores are usually so much higher. Also, do you see me on the levels where I am the gold cup? Or do only I see that. Sometimes I beat even Paul. Also, I cannot believe that there are over 800 levels! Is someone making these or are they computer generated?

Rhino Keeper
    Paul, et al. are computer-generated. My understanding is that if you connect via facebook, your friends who play the game will be shown there. I've never tried that, though.
    The levels are handmade, not random. However, I have noticed in the most recent couple of islands that layouts are being repeated from earlier in the game. Personally, I'd rather wait longer for new levels than have to play the same old levels again.

Farm Supplier
    I am at level 450! Been playing for four years now!

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed Linc! The repeat of levels is disappointing. I too would rather wait for originality.