Thread: Where is my game, people of S8 .. ???

Where is my game, people of S8 .. ???

Hello everyone ...
    My last comment in the thread of the mythological event has been deleted, I wrote it on page 7, there it is not, it seems that they did not like the people of S8 ...
    This is not a game ...
    They are playing with us ,,,
    We put an event, and another and another ,,, NO THREAT ,,,,
    One thing ends and that same momneto are putting another, a battle, and thing ...
    Is very tired ,,, so I do not like my island ,,, so this game is not, at least from this year to here ...
    Where are those applications that asked you to install other games to win gold ,,, (restaurant, pastry, farm, etc ..) that has disappeared, no longer give you gold ,,,
    I've been playing this game since 2012, I have level 182 .. but that did not give me S8, I won it ... for so long ...
    Where are the colleagues who started with me .. look at your contacts how many there are from that same date ,,,, or now look how they have achieved since 2016 reach level 180 or more ,,, easy no ... ?? That's the jugadoir they want., .. not me ... I'm not interested because I do not spend money ..... ,,,
    It's a pity they make us hate this game with so many things ,,,
    It's a shame they want us not to play ...
    Now they tell you to put dragon in the nest, which you have to feed, which you have to cross ,,,
    Now play them ,,, we just follow their rules ,,, nothing more ,,,,
    Was fine with Bingo ,,, and from there an event from time to time ... not so followed ,,,
    They want to get money ,,, that we do not have gold, nor apples to feed other dragons, queiren to make box,. ,,, that we spend our money in ending long and long events to get magnificent dragons that before were crossing them in the nest ....
    A pity but they are loading this magnificent game ,,, you are gentlemen of S8 who are destroying this game ,,,
    It is you who are forcing us to stop playing ....
    I've been playing this game since 2012, I have level 182 .. but that did not give me S8, I won it ... for so long ...
    Where are the colleagues who started with me .. look at your contacts how many there are from that same date ,,,, or now look how they have achieved since 2016 reach level 180 or more ,,, easy no ... ?? That's the jugadoir they want., .. not me ... I'm not interested because I do not spend money ..... ,,,

A pity that

I keep going .....

, I just have fun with a magnificent and amazing game ...

I hope the people of S8 reconsider ,,,

It does not have any excitement to get a dragon like it does now and more because those who have low level can never get them ,,,
    And when they reach certain levels or playing time they realize it and they anticipate the game ,,,
    Are turning this game into an elitist game.

Greetings to all

(I had to write in 2 parts because the google translator does not leave so many words ...)

Greetings from Spain

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please review the forum rules and policies. If you have a question regarding a post, please post in Forum Disputes.