Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Fish Out Of Water - 2017 Jun 20

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    My 45 breeding timer is almost done with the salesgetting ended in 4 hours. Hopefully we get the boost sale by then
    This event has a long ways to go. I don't think we'll get a boost sale for a few days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LALOLOL View Post
    I have bought and hatched and evolved the Tiger Shark to its full adult form and have only gotten hatch and evolve time and the feeding schedules.

Hatch and Evolve time: Both are 12 hrs

Feeding
    Schedule 1: 325 Apples

Schedule 2: 28,000 Apples

Schedule 3: 110,000 Apples
    Do you also happen to have pictures of the Lionfish?

Rhino Keeper
    In the past it has been at 3 days left to play in the leader board when boosts go to 15 gems sale from 30 gems. The small boost has been staying at 7 gems. Hope this helps u plan ahead and good luck to all playing.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see this info anywhere, so does anyone know if you can use a boost on the points for feeding the Sea Monkey? Will the sea monkey points double as well? TIA!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweethutch View Post
    I don't see this info anywhere, so does anyone know if you can use a boost on the points for feeding the Sea Monkey? Will the sea monkey points double as well? TIA!
    You wil get double points for feeding If you use a boost, but I believe you mean the rewards points for feeding? In that cause no. The rewards points will never change. Same as the treasure-box points in the spinning wheel.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    You wil get double points for feeding If you use a boost, but I believe you mean the rewards points for feeding? In that cause no. The rewards points will never change. Same as the treasure-box points in the spinning wheel.
    Yes, that's what I meant! Thank you!!! ��❤

Executive Chef
    I am somehow not doing well here. My den, nests, evo flower and farms haven't stopped and yet in barely moved points wise and I think I'm about 14th with no food left!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I am somehow not doing well here. My den, nests, evo flower and farms haven't stopped and yet in barely moved points wise and I think I'm about 14th with no food left!
    Sorry to hear that. A tough group your sitting in? You know i have follow your advice? Just bought a 2nd nest. No regrets so far, especially during this LB. Now i can place some creatures out of my storage i always wanted, and still continue breeding/playing. So thanks for that. Hope you manege to climb your LB somehow. Good luck.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Sorry to hear that. A tough group your sitting in? You know i have follow your advice? Just bought a 2nd nest. No regrets so far, especially during this LB. Now i can place some creatures out of my storage i always wanted, and still continue breeding/playing. So thanks for that. Hope you manege to climb your LB somehow. Good luck.
    I hope so to! I have all mile stones except from the new one tho. I was just counting on my food getting me further than it actually did. So that's a bit sad. I hope you get all that u want from this leaderboard!

Banned
    I swear to God that the spinning wheel gets stuck. I haven't spun for Runes , the one thing I really want, once. I spun for sea glass 4 or 5 times in a row. 🙄 I turned my phone off for a while and when I spun again, at least I got Leaderboard points. I'm only 7 points away from the final milestone. I've been sitting in 4th place for a couple days now. No sense boosting as the front runners are so far ahead of me, but I'm pretty far ahead of the people below me. Maybe I'll at least place high enough for runes.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast