Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Fish Out Of Water - 2017 Jun 20

Banned
    I am *thrilled to death* to be able to get a Tidal Toucan!

Rhino Keeper
    Tidal Toucan, I'm coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Seriously S8? 9,000 to finish the milestones? Isn't it usually 5.8? Absolutely ridiculous!
    I agree. I think they changed it because there is a sidequest in which you can earn more points for the LB, but still...

I kinda felt the previous event was a bit of a fail and now they 'force' us to take part in this LB sidequest if we want to get 9,000 points for the last prize.

They did the same in DS. Crazy high milestone goal too. I was the only one in my group to reach the last milestone and only just. I think they're trying too hard to deplete our food stocks... and for feeding animals we dont really want to feed up I have better animals that need feeding

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Seriously S8? 9,000 to finish the milestones? Isn't it usually 5.8? Absolutely ridiculous!
    I generally don't play the LB's to win the trophy (I just won't spend enough cash to compete), but I always go for the other prizes. If it had gone up to maybe 7,000 I'd still try for them, and be willing to spend gems if I were close, but there's no way I can get to them without spending a ton of gems.

It would be a much better strategy for them to try to encourage smaller increments of spending from more players. Raising the goals to levels where it's almost impossible to meet them without spending just frustrates people and turns them away. And honestly, myself included, people are psychologically more inclined to spend $10 five times as opposed to spending $30 once, so S8 would make more money.

I'm not usually one to complain, but this is certainly turning me off of a game I normally love.
    Remember, feeeding your sea monkey can add a tons of event points, but it's still too far from the last milestone prizes 😔😔

Rhino Keeper
    Waste apples really much. This game add the events continuously, I think we should have about 4 or 5days between some events to rest and try to grow up back apples. Apples are now really important for those events

Rhino Keeper
    I hope S8 will listen to us about the events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by edadrfdsc View Post
    hatching a sea monkey - does placing the egg on the nest counts or it only counts when we move it from the nest to the habitat?
    You need to move it from the nest to your habitat
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Host(ess)
    It's a non event for me, after getting 2 low finishes in groups I get a group spending gems like water.
    Great I'm not even going to try as my leader over 6k points and the event is only 12 hours old.

I'm going to see how I fair, as to weather I put any weight into this leaderboard. I love the designs, especially the habitat, but I rarely get all the milestones, and tend to lose any rank that gives rewards I'm personally interested in on the very last day (if I can't get an animal, runes are awesome).

Hopefully with the sea monkey there's a chance to build enough points to get somewhere near the last milestone at the end. I just don't want to get my hopes up.

I like getting extra points for feeding up animals, and I tend to use the feeding technique during leader boards anyway, so it's not too big of a deal for me. It's the only way I get anywhere. But I can see how it might be annoying for some.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arrouk View Post
    It's a non event for me, after getting 2 low finishes in groups I get a group spending gems like water.
    Great I'm not even going to try as my leader over 6k points and the event is only 12 hours old.
    There is actually someone who already has 6,000 points on this event?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast