Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: EVENT: Fish Out Of Water - 2017 Jun 20

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Glad the LB is over. Finished 3th place. Was hoping for the Tiger Shark but 20 realm runes is always welcome. And 25000 food I never say no to.
    I was in 5th until the last hour and dropped to 9th. I was hoping for the runes but will be happy with the food. I was in the same group as you.

Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    I can't stand this!!! I had the second place in Fantasy Forest Story and I finished on the third place. I watched till the event really ended and I was still second in line. This is so unfair!
    I know that feeling - was first til the end in the last one and became third - that leaves a very bad feeling

Rhino Keeper
    The LB just ended, and now a new story book event is starting?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Yes, I think the events are usually back to back like this, but we occasionally get a break. Because each event (Storybook, World Event, and Leaderboard) each last for 10 days, we get one of each type of event every month. I'm not sure if there is a predictable number of tournaments every month.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Yes, I think the events are usually back to back like this, but we occasionally get a break. Because each event (Storybook, World Event, and Leaderboard) each last for 10 days, we get one of each type of event every month. I'm not sure if there is a predictable number of tournaments every month.
    Wow. I'm still catching my breath from the LB. I'm glad it didn't autostart. Maybe I'll be ready for it in a few days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    As CW said, it's usually right after. They had been auto-starting the last couple times but it looks like they did away with it. So glad we can wait again because I usually like to wait so I can build up food. This time I'm actually starting right away though since I'll be home all weekend for our Independence Day holiday taking care of my real life scaredy-dogs (fireworks) & trying for the GI Joey in honor of our soldiers.

Fashion Designer
    Silly me.
    Fed the sea monkey but forgot to evolve it to get the extra 1000 points.

Fashion Designer
    I accidentally won my leaderboard, even though I didn't mean too! I have over 75 unhatched animals, so I don't need anymore, I play for the runes to expand, so that I'll have room to actually hatch the animals I already have! I won the leaderboard with only 8300 points, so I didn't even get the final prize for 9000. I am level 155, so this doesn't effect which group you get in. I find that if I don't get many points in one leaderboard then I get put in an "easy" group for the next leaderboard, but if I get a higher number of points or come near the top then the next leaderboard I'm put in is a much "harder" group (i.e. One where people actually spend gems and have 20,000+ points to win).

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I commend S8 on trying to spice up LB, even if its just using existing features, but I think they've really broken it more. I can easily nab the first place now in my accounts, main and baby. It's pretty much supercharged one of my strategies
    Got the trophies as planned. Another tool to add to my FFS utility belt. Only spent less than 100,000 food and a few gems, so decided to shell out on the on-sale living island habitat since it's a pretty cool idea.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795