Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Fish Out Of Water - 2017 Jun 20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    probably i don't see another 14h congrat !
    Thanks. Couldn't wait any longer for it. So speed up breeding, and it was the Papa Penguin. Really happy with it.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    I've just seen the Lion fish in a neighbor forest... it is way too big! 😯

Executive Chef
    Hmmm, bit gutted that we have to feed a specific animal during this leaderboard. We already have to do that during storybooks so this is where I like to choose an animal that I want to feed and evolve . So I'm a bit on the fence with what to do....I have all mile stones, except the new last one. So I will see how I feel. I had a standard waterway habitat that I paid coins for so I was able to sell that and get the new one. I like it a lot. Would have gotten two but I can't place any more. I think I have one more coin habitat I can sell so I'll hold off in case a nice new habitat comes along.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    I've just seen the Lion fish in a neighbor forest... it is way too big! 😯
    Aw no! I don't like when they are to big or to small. The golden fish in last event was huge! So that's in my fountain of youth habitat.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    A win win scenario for players or S8 revenue for the UR animal

Make a special requirement on LB just an example.

since 9K is the final milestone in here.

so if player A got 1K player B got 900 they still be getting UR because they are rank 1 & 2

But if player A get 50K player B get 45K, eg player C get 10K. Player C & below will never ever bother to join in

but if the UR is unlock say 15K points meaning as long as any players hit 15K mark they will get UR but no gold or silver trophy now this puts a spot for Player C & below either to spend gems or burn your food

it benefit the players so gold trophy hunters can get what they want but the rest of the 18 players can choose either you skip this LB & save your food for next LB or if you want the UR so bad you better work for it in a decent way.
    I really like this idea actually. Currently once I see how far ahead 1st and 2nd place are I dont even bother playing the LB. However I would indeed spend gems more regularly if there was an option to unlock the UR animals at a certain point amount. I know it would change the point of the LB but they still get trophies and honestly people go for those even if they don't like the prize animal. I can't see how S8 would lose out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	37174

Since there is no info on lionfish yet here is the egg and the hatch time is 15hours.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    A win win scenario for players or S8 revenue for the UR animal

Make a special requirement on LB just an example.

since 9K is the final milestone in here.

so if player A got 1K player B got 900 they still be getting UR because they are rank 1 & 2

But if player A get 50K player B get 45K, eg player C get 10K. Player C & below will never ever bother to join in

but if the UR is unlock say 15K points meaning as long as any players hit 15K mark they will get UR but no gold or silver trophy now this puts a spot for Player C & below either to spend gems or burn your food

it benefit the players so gold trophy hunters can get what they want but the rest of the 18 players can choose either you skip this LB & save your food for next LB or if you want the UR so bad you better work for it in a decent way.

It changes the model of the game because instead of having 2 front runners now we have maybe more players going for 15K right at the start you never know there might be a group of 20 players all going for 15K so S8 does that benefit you in a way because for sure some of the 20 players are buying gems
    I also like this idea. I hope that S8 will consider it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    Since there is no info on lionfish yet here is the egg and the hatch time is 15hours.
    Thanks. Post 1 updated.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Aw no! I don't like when they are to big or to small. The golden fish in last event was huge! So that's in my fountain of youth habitat.
    It looks even bigger than the golden fish 😐 I was complaining about the animals of the Pretty Petals event being tiny but this is too much 😶

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what feeding schedule the sea monkey is on.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast