Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Fish Out Of Water - 2017 Jun 20

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    There is actually someone who already has 6,000 points on this event?

Yep. Hey must have spent more gems than it would cost to buy the animal. As a level 77 I do feel out classed by the level 1-200's in my group also. I don't know how storm 8 decide on the groups but something is broken, I set myself up for this event with 2 nests, breeding pair and evolution flower all almost ready but at 320 points I'm 8th with the top 3 over 1k and top spot over 6k1 points I can only hope for mile stones, as can the rest of our group.

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    You need to move it from the nest to your habitat
    Thanks AppieP

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by arrouk View Post
    Yep. Hey must have spent more gems than it would cost to buy the animal. As a level 77 I do feel out classed by the level 1-200's in my group also. I don't know how storm 8 decide on the groups but something is broken, I set myself up for this event with 2 nests, breeding pair and evolution flower all almost ready but at 320 points I'm 8th with the top 3 over 1k and top spot over 6k1 points I can only hope for mile stones, as can the rest of our group.
    I am on level 164, I have one evolution temple, one breeding den and two nests and I don't have a chance at the top prize.

A higher level doesn't necessarily mean you have an advantage over lower level players, we have just been playing longer.

I was in a goup a few months ago where no.1 had 263,000+ points and no.2 had 136,000+ points, crazy people.

The top prize is usually taken by those who spend a lot of gems and good luck to those people, they deserve to win, it is the big gem spenders that help to keep the game going along with the little gem spenders..

Personally, I am quite happy with the milestone prizes but in this leaderboard I doubt I will get any milestone prizes the goal is far too high.

It's not the level your on, it's how much money you are prepared to spend.

I hope that makes you feel a bit better about your own level.

If you have an empty nest buy a Rock Rhino, Frostfang or Lightning Leopard from the shop, you will be surprised how quickly the points add to your total. This was a tip shared by a couple of long time players a while ago.

Good luck to you and all those who are taking part in this event.

Hey @ all

I'm confused - i dont have the leaderboard event?!
    Have restart my game and the device but it didn't help...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by HolzRollerGang View Post
    Hey @ all

I'm confused - i dont have the leaderboard event?!
    Have restart my game and the device but it didn't help...
    Make sure you are playing on the most current version of the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I leveled Sea Monkey to level 14 and when I clicked to receive the 1000 bonus points my screen crashed. When I closed and opened the game again the 1000 points were not added. I also did not get the food I used to feed it back either. Very frustrating!!.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    There is actually someone who already has 6,000 points on this event?
    I'm out too. I'm in a group where the leader is on their fourth boost and is over 25K. Second place is over 17K. Good luck and thanks for the heads up. I won't waste gems. You must want the tiger shark bad

Banned
    Yes, it seems that the people who "win" these events are the ones with the most money, not the ones who play the game the best.

Rhino Keeper
    My group is quite competitive this time around. I'll admit I'm curious as to how groups are selected as I've never been in a LB group where I've had even a sniff of a chance at first prize, even with spending gems and boosting like mad myself. Closest I've come is 6th I think (about 2000 behind 5th) and usually I'm around 15th or so. Bad luck on my part maybe? But I keep waiting to be in a group where i have a chance and nope,not happened. The tiger shark is soooo cute to!

Not that i begrudge anyone their placing. If you want to spend a fortune to win the trophy then thats up to the player, I just wish the first...4 or 5? Places got the animal prize, I'd spend way more gems if the odds were a little better. Plus those of us who don't care about trophies still have a chance at the animals, those who do care about the trophies will still spend to get them.
    Anyway just my thoughts. I hope i can at least reach Lionfish. Soooo cute.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    My group is quite competitive this time around. I'll admit I'm curious as to how groups are selected as I've never been in a LB group where I've had even a sniff of a chance at first prize, even with spending gems and boosting like mad myself. Closest I've come is 6th I think (about 2000 behind 5th) and usually I'm around 15th or so. Bad luck on my part maybe? But I keep waiting to be in a group where i have a chance and nope,not happened. The tiger shark is soooo cute to!

Not that i begrudge anyone their placing. If you want to spend a fortune to win the trophy then thats up to the player, I just wish the first...4 or 5? Places got the animal prize, I'd spend way more gems if the odds were a little better. Plus those of us who don't care about trophies still have a chance at the animals, those who do care about the trophies will still spend to get them.
    Anyway just my thoughts. I hope i can at least reach Lionfish. Soooo cute.
    I totally agree - the top 4 or 5 people should win the final animal. Only having 2 people out of 20 get it just isn't enough - you only have a 10% chance. Plus the person who comes in 3rd gets a raw deal - a trophy but no animal? What's the point?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast