Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Wardrum (champion, black) Tournament 6/20/17, 6 days

Yes, that spa sounds good. Have been battling strength for two days now... Must have lost with prize fighters like lol 15 diamonds etc in excess of twenty battles! Ahhh exhausted with this tournament and the WE. I can't keep up this pace.

Good luck all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Little Wizard! He won't die! Thanks!
    I beat little Wizard with Morning glory 11 mbM

Rhino Keeper
    Just venting here. Have been stuck on Paladin since Friday. The spa line is at 20+, not counting those that recovered and battled again. I've tried everything mentioned here, except for Passion, which I don't have. Haven't won a tournament for ages, nor been able to complete the Dragon Tales or World Events to get the final dragon for a long time either. Just bred Justice with Fuzzy for the bingo and got (of course!) the dreaded 33 hour Virtue. Sigh�� Thanks for listening.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by babs3449 View Post
    Just venting here. Have been stuck on Paladin since Friday. The spa line is at 20+, not counting those that recovered and battled again. I've tried everything mentioned here, except for Passion, which I don't have. Haven't won a tournament for ages, nor been able to complete the Dragon Tales or World Events to get the final dragon for a long time either. Just bred Justice with Fuzzy for the bingo and got (of course!) the dreaded 33 hour Virtue. Sigh�� Thanks for listening.
    Ugh. I hear ya! Paladin gave me trouble, too. I think Little Hero managed to beat it... that one's been my Champion defeater this tournament. But it won't beat Wardrum... and that one is driving me nuts!

Executive Chef
    // Wardrum , I cleared with Fuzzy , hope this info could be of help (: ★

Rhino Keeper
    I don't even think I can care anymore. It is beyond frustrating battling one dragon for 2 days, but if there wasn't a tournament, that dragon would go down in 1 or 2 battles at most. Not that I even have any more room for new dragons, even with the new island pieces, it still isn't enough for long term players. So, no WarDrum for me...

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished tournament - got Wardrum 20 with my baby Stone (4)! Hope that helps someone.
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789