Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ★ DS iOS Update, 19 Jun 17 ★

I updated with hopes that crashing would be improved. I'd like to share that not only am I crashing when visiting nbrs, I now crash on my own islands. A lot...as in every few minutes. I'm almost afraid to do anything that's event related -- had purchased a 30 gold boost for LB then crashed. Gold was deducted but boost never activated. Notified tech support and was told the problem must be an unstable internet connection. It most definitely was not. Btw, I've not asked for reimbursement before.
    I've gone from a daily visiting all nbr 4 egg player to occasionally 1-2 eggs. Usually my rating now is 0 -- since I just don't have enough time to revisit everyone at least twice.
    If you haven't updated, I'd advise against it. I REALLY wish I hadn't.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Why you guys always complain?? It is a update and you should be happy with it. plus bug was fixed and more improvements were included. I saw the difference when you type in your emojis icons like it is more real and more beautiful
    Well on Android we can't see any emoji for some reason even though we can see them EVERYWHERE else. I would say hopefully they will fix that bug for us but I no longer have faith in anything storm 8. Btw people always complain because they do everything to upset players that's why. Also every time android gets an update it always says bug fixes even if it's filled with new features and plus the bugs I have and see are never fixed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12