Thread: Limit on a Royal Building?

Executive Chef

Limit on a Royal Building?

Apologies if this has been asked before, I want to buy the Barracks as it's on sale, but it says I'm at my limit, didn't think you could be with royal buildings, as the Royal points are forever increasing. Am I right in thinking that I need to delete a Royal Points building?

Just checked I've got 43 Royal Buildings. Strange number for a limit?!.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 06-19-17 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Addition
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes, there is a cap/limit on all buildings. Crafting is 2, town is 40 and Royal is 43 unless you got the haunted castle which is also Royal and although it can take your count to 44 you're still only allowed 43.

I've already reported the cap issues and the problems it causes us. So, at the end of the day, if you want the barracks, yes you'll need to sell another Royal building. Sorry...

The Building Guide has more info on the cap at the top of each post.

Executive Chef
    No worries I've got 11 watchtowers to choose from from one of those timed events. lol

It didn't take my count to 44, so guessing if you get the Haunted Keep after a bunch of other Royal buildings it'll go to 43 only.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 06-20-17 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Addition
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.