Thread: New Update does not work, can't play the new Quest.

New Update does not work, can't play the new Quest.

Hi, I can't start with the new Quest: What Storms may come.
    Everytings is running on the newest version, but I can't play the new Quest. I have already rebootet my iPad a several times, but until now without success. Need Help please. Greetings, Renate
    BTW: I am not very familiar with the forum, how can I find your answers?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    In order to access the new storyline, you need to have already completed some other storylines. ios1.9 + have completed part 4 of the Elven Outpost goals. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...urbulent+totem

Discussion thread for goal:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-in-post-1-2*

Welcome to the forum. General game questions can be made in the Help Me thread.

Hi SpiritWind00...) Thankyou for the welcome and your fast answer. Now I understand...) I finished the Elven Outpost goals, and TADAAAAA.... it works...) Good to know, that it wasn't my system...
    Like I've said already, I am not familiar with this forum...WHERE can I find the Help Me thread? I find it a little difficult to keep the overview here...;o) It tooks me a longer search to find my post and your answer back...) Many Greetings, Renate <3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BreathtakingNightsky View Post
    Hi SpiritWind00...) Thankyou for the welcome and your fast answer. Now I understand...) I finished the Elven Outpost goals, and TADAAAAA.... it works...) Good to know, that it wasn't my system...
    Like I've said already, I am not familiar with this forum...WHERE can I find the Help Me thread? I find it a little difficult to keep the overview here...;o) It tooks me a longer search to find my post and your answer back...) Many Greetings, Renate <3
    Under Castle Story/Discussion at top you have a horizontal bar title for Sub-Forums, under it is all information needed to help you play the game such as The Hub. Next horizontal bar: Title:Thread Starter. The greed threads are called sticky and are always at top. Look for Siicky:Help Me! Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post Here! Click on this one and ask your question. Hope this helps.