Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relisted Dragon: Japanese Dragon - June 16th 2017

Nightclub Owner
    I'm really disappointed; there is no combo that I can come up with that has less than 41 possible outcomes. I so desperately want this dragon, but 1,100 Gold is entirely too much to spend on any 1 dragon - even if it were a Diamond Hybrid. Is there any chance that the dragon will stay and only the sale is Limited Time?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I wasn't even going to bother trying for this considering the chance of getting it must be tiny ... but i decided to give it a go a couple of days in on both my breeding dens. Couldn't believe my eyes when the expected sunrise egg didn't appear again Very happy surprise .... from seahorse and surprise

I'm agreeing with some who have voiced their griefs about making this one breedable only a few months after it being the grand prize in the leaderboard. It's a complete lack of respect to those who worked hard in achieving it back then. Thanks once again, storm8.

Fashion Designer
    Wow is it breedable? Will try it with Unicorn and Rainbow to try for Glimmer as well because I have the diamond temple active.

Nightclub Owner
    Can we please know if/when this dragon leaves the Market? Or is only the sale limited? I really want one but have had all fails on both my roost & den.

Nightclub Owner
    Please, please, please tell me if Japanese is leaving the Market today!!!! There's only about an hour left until update time so I might speed a breed for one last attempt if this is the last chance

Nightclub Owner
    Well it's gone now - so sad that I couldn't get this one

Rhino Keeper
    I got 24hrs with my last try. Fingers crossed but knowing my luck it'll be Sunrise.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    I got 24hrs with my last try. Fingers crossed but knowing my luck it'll be Sunrise.
    Seems like I didn't check the timer correctly - it was a 26hr breed and Bubble
    I got really excited when I popped the egg onto the nest and didn't see a Sunrise egg - too bad, it's not Japanese, but at least it isn't a bloody Sunrise

Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    Once again they have shown their gratitude and loyalty to those of us who won this dragon by fighting our ways to the top of the Leaderboard.

...and not so very long ago.
    Totally agree, I wonder if we can now buy the trophies too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12