View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Yeah... I had the food, but the milestones were not worth the cost to complete. I chose to raise dusk to level 7 and skip the last two milestones... I already had Sunlight, and didn't care for Dawn. Made for a laid back event! :-)

Love the Egyptian dragon, so...dunno how that is going to turn out.
    So... less than 24 hours left, and I am about to reach the second indi dragon. I have 390K food, so I could get over 2500 points of the 5000 that I need for Egyptian dragon, but that is only half way. And I probably don't have time to evolve. Just spent a bunch of gold on speeding battles, an ultimate... and the second breeding roost and diamond temple. And the current habitat. Tapped for now. Looks like I won't get the Egyptian dragon. Too bad, because it was a real beauty! On the upside, my food stores are almost ready for the next Tale!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I'm 1304 short. Didn't want to feed Polynesian past a 12 but I guess it's inevitable.......

My son still believes he can make it. Poor kid, he cannot, he's out of food and only 9 bars of gold. He's so optimistic and has tried so hard. These are the ones that this stupid format really hurts - those that try like crazy. He's happy with anything free, even stellar steps, lol. And tries his hardest on every event. Never gets ahead because the farms don't produce enough or the format is IMPOSSIBLE. Not everyone playing had a job to make money and spend gold.
    That brought tears to my eyes.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

New Resident
    Got the two dragons mixed up and took Greek to level 15. Thought it was 350,000 food for Greek. Should have paid attention. Was seriously debating on whether to spend 3,000 or so on Egyptian as it is a great looking dragon. Luckily I checked and saw it was available for 1,800 so got it there. If I had checked from the beginning I wouldn't have bothered trying that hard for the duration of it and just bought the Egyptian. Good concept but ludicrous food consumption.

Will pay careful attention if they do this next time. Hopefully the final dragon does not tempt me greatly. Sad to day but guys, mail it on next time on the final dragon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I'm 1304 short. Didn't want to feed Polynesian past a 12 but I guess it's inevitable.......

My son still believes he can make it. Poor kid, he cannot, he's out of food and only 9 bars of gold. He's so optimistic and has tried so hard. These are the ones that this stupid format really hurts - those that try like crazy. He's happy with anything free, even stellar steps, lol. And tries his hardest on every event. Never gets ahead because the farms don't produce enough or the format is IMPOSSIBLE. Not everyone playing had a job to make money and spend gold.
    Poor baby....hopefully he can stay optimistic for events that are achievable for him.

I need 1080 hooks to get Egyptian and may have to feed Polynesian some more to make it.

Executive Chef
    As I posted before I'm not bothering. I played my normal way when I wasn't hosting family for my sons graduation. I could use all my food and still might not get the 2nd dragon let alone the 3rd. Sad event. The tales dragons are not appealing. My favorite game has gone from frustrating to downright not pleasant anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    As I posted before I'm not bothering. I played my normal way when I wasn't hosting family for my sons graduation. I could use all my food and still might not get the 2nd dragon let alone the 3rd. Sad event. The tales dragons are not appealing. My favorite game has gone from frustrating to downright not pleasant anymore.
    I think there is a whole class of winners who just turned their backs on this event and ignored it.

I think there is a large class of losers who will achieve pyrrhic victories by winning at too high a cost. Their disappointments will probably be compounded at some point when the Egyptian shows up again.

Worse are those who are doing everything that they are able and still won't make it.

Then there will be the ultimate tragedies of those who tried their best but will lose because of some last minute glitch, crash, or failure of the game to deliver as it was supposed to do. We hear about those a lot, lately, and I always wonder when my turn will come. I think I've managed to avoid most of that, so far, but I didn't get my Golden Pyramid on time, so I'll have to make up 240 points out of my own pocket. Fingers crossed that nothing else happens.

Creeping up from behind is another type of loss. It's the kind that strips away our will to play the game and do the things that we enjoy because of fatigue from doing too much that we don't enjoy.

Grats to those of you who find a satisfying way to get to the end.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Poor baby....hopefully he can stay optimistic for events that are achievable for him.

I need 1080 hooks to get Egyptian and may have to feed Polynesian some more to make it.
    I fed Polynesian up and Egyptian is on the nest on my account.

Will work on my sons account and see what I can get accomplished for him. All his mining is done, Polynesian is up to a 14. I need to see what will get him there with the least amount of gold spend. He really likes this dragon for whatever reason and won't let it go without a fight.......

Executive Chef
    It's really sad that with 7 farms, 2 dens, 4 nests and 2 temples I still can't make it without using tons and tons of food, speedings and boostings, while the farms don't produce enough to feed even the things S8 requires us to feed.

I am wondering if they dare put a poll at the end of this event... But I know enough if they don't put it.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I think they made the requirements ridiculous on this World Event because the last individual dragon is an ultra rare dragon. The intended purpose looks like they only wanted a few people to reach the final prize or spend gold to do it.

Farm Supplier
    A part of me is still hopeful that I can, miraculously, get to Egyptian. But with less than 24 hours left and still 1800 points away from Egyptian, that's not going to happen, sadly. It's a real beauty and I would have liked to win it after trying so hard! Did all I could and leveled Greek and Polynesian to 10 and 12.. but now my food is way too low and it won't be enough for the upcoming Tales. Oh well! I probably won't be able to play much over the next few weeks anyway, so food supplies will get back up eventually.

Pros that I find about the changes: Everyone, even the low level players, are guaranteed at least one dragon. The community really works together to boost up the points to help out the lower level players. Makes the event "challenging" for those highly competitive players who usually end up with a lot more points than required for the final prize.

However, those pros have the cons attached to them. Lower level players can easily reach the first prize dragon and the community helps them being able to reach the first individual dragon, but have no hope whatsoever to get to the final prize. Beyond that, it seems the event is geared towards the players who have been playing for years, and thus have gathered millions of food and thousands of gold bars, the players who are highly competitive and thus have a lot of Bingo boosts/food/gold to spare, and the players who can afford RL money to help along the way.

Hard to please everyone! I like the idea of side quests to get bonus points... If I may make a suggestion: I remember seeing goals in Bingo where we needed to breed or fight with a newly released dragon for a much higher number of tokens to win than the regular breed/fight goals.
    Why not vary the side quests a little? Feed a specific dragon to 4 or 7, ask to breed or fight with that dragon, etc. instead of just leveling it up to level 15? More players could actually do those quests (or have a fair chance to do them, at least), I think. Does that sound fair?

Also, we haven't had a spin-to-win wheel in a while outside of LB events... (at least Android users haven't?) Those would be nice to win bonus points or food to help along the way, on top of the special quest in the Quest Post. Or bonus points for winning a battle in the arena. Just a few things that could help players have hope to reach the end. Just a few thoughts! Thanks for reading!