View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I finally had a chance to sit and do the math on excel, checked it twice. As other have already said, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get the grand prize with 2 dens, 7 farms, 4 nests and 2 evolution temples and getting the pillar right away. IF you have all of those 24/7 you can only get 5,148 points or 10,148 overall with the 5k bonus.

Even if we had the quest and golden pyramid at the VERY BEGINNING, it's still only 13,668 points with PERFECT collection AND the community reaching the final prize. This is NOT FUN, this is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE! The point we get Polynesian to do the side tasks was NOT thought out very well. It's at a point where many of us will FINALLY accept defeat and most of the community just gives up......

I'm seriously wondering who is in charge of the "math" for these events - seems like their calculator is BROKEN!!!

I love the game and this is the first time I've ever said this, but this world event is nothing but a GOLD GRAB - there's no other way to explain the math or impossibility of it. Unless you tell us you hired a crummy intern that you've just fired and are fixing the numbers immediately.............
    I'd love it too if they made this easier but don't give up if they don't. DS has boosts too so a few extra boosts on farms and nests here and there can dump a few hundred points into your pool. Also, the GPDs in DS are more generous than the equivalents in FFS and I still managed to reach the final prize with just one extra nest. In FFS we reached the last community prize several days early. I haven't really compared the number exactly for both events but from memory it feels like they were similar. The only difference was that the first goal line animal was easier to feed up, where as in DS now they've reversed it.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Ok, so, in order to get to Polynesian I need 8.500 points.

There are 2 ways to get there:
    1) make it to 8.500 without the great final community prize. In that case:
    Then, when I get there, I DO NOT NEED ANY MORE POINTS! For the last community prize is 5.000 points, together, that's 13.500, exactly the amount we need to reach the final prize.

So, please tell me, why should I bother hatching, feeding and raising Polynesian, if, by the time I reach him, I already have enough points to reach the last individual prize.

Furthermore. I need the point that Polynasian give me - to even reach Polynesian!

There is NO WAY I can get another 6.952 in 8 days and 4 hours. And I need those just to reach Polynesian!

2) I need the final grand community prize to reach Polynesian. Practically ALWAYS we've reached the final community prize in the last few hours before the event ends - I don't see it happening that we get it far more early. That leaves us NO time to hatch, feed and evolve Polynesian, thus, no time to get the last points for the last individual prize.

S8, this is a very badly wrought event. And the first one I'm not gonna make. Yes, I'm gonna keep on trying as hard as I can, even spent some gold here and there, even lvl Greek to lvl 15 if I have to (I have 2.159.000 food), but for the first time, I'm pretty sure I won't make it.

And I'm pretty sure NO ONE will make it, unless they spend tons and tons of gold.

And yes, I have 2 breeding dens, 2 evolution temples and 4 nests - all occupied 24/7, because, if they are finished somewhere during the night, I speed them up before I go to bed and put in another.
    i was thinking on this and i just had another point of view : if i reach the 3500 hooks mark, with the 5000 hooks reward i will get the polynesian. feeding the polynesian and still cropping and breeding (plus the golden pyramid) i wonder if i can get the remaining 4900 hooks.
    this is really risky and s8 is jeopardizing DS because if people can't get the egyptian, lots of players will leave the game !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerbreadsweets View Post
    Please everyone give this thing a go. Yes it's new. Yes it's different but hey it looks to me like it's the World Event that we have been asking for.
    1. Focus on community helping each other. We work together to get the big boost of 5000 points
    2. More people able to get at least one dragon; Greek dragon eligible at only 350 points! Thanks s8. Now low level islands can feel like they receive something worthwhile and don't give up.
    3. No useless deco in Community prizes! Community prizes are awesome imho. Thanks s8 for listening to the feedback in the forum.
    4. The points from feeding increase with each level so your points will rapidly increase towards the end of the event. ( ps. If you have 2.3M apples please consider helping the community by raising your WE dragons to at least level 10 if not more)
    5. Flexibility to choose the pace you want. Remember you can use bingo boosts on farms, den, nest, evolution to increase your points towards at any point in the 11 days which FF doesn't have but yet people are easily achieving the prizes.
    6. Bonus Quest too as well as the point giving prizes.
    🤗 Us Aussies have a saying which goes something like this said in a gutsy grunt .... "Come On!" .... we can do this thing 😊 If you are still unsure about the way the event runs read Clark_Waynes post #1 again or skip over to the Fantasy Forest forum to see that it's been successful. Hang in there Community. We can do it together to achieve some spectacularly gorgeous dragons 😊
    Too many events and lousy food production is tiring, plus I can't level up the dragons I "want" to feed because most food goes to the never ending events that require food.

I'm at the point where I'm not willing to spend the time & effort for a game that just isn't that much fun anymore. I like the dragons in this event but it really doesn't look like they'll be playing on my island.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 2 Temples, 2 Dens, 4 Nests, 7 Farms a Pillar of places and the Quest running 24/7 and I'm still not even going to be close. I'm not going to raise the dragons beyond 10 (it's extreamly not worth it). Unless S8 makes some big changes their going to loose again. They just don't seem to get it....

Nightclub Owner
    I've been using more free time than I'm comfortable admitting playing this game to try and get the points needed but I'm afraid I'm woefully behind and am seriously doubting I'll finish. It's disheartening to put so much time and effort in to something and see little to no results. With the past events, I've had no problem finishing them by playing at a comfortable rate and usually with more points than needed but this event just doesn't seem to be progressing for me. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see how I can possibly accrue the points needed in the time given.

Fashion Designer
    How about doing away with the coins for visiting and logging on each day, and substituting apples? Give us something commensurate with the number of crashes that we get going to play with dragons? I think most of us have enough coins to last us until this game goes away for good, and since gluttony seems to be the new standard, the apples would really be appreciated. While you're at it, give us a bonus each day, say five hundred apples for each Social Rating Egg that we possess at the end of each day? Giving the owners of the dragons that we play with apples as well, of course. It might encourage a few less sparkles when we are out combing the islands for dragons to play with.

Just a suggestion that this Event brought to mind.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Rhino Keeper
    It is commendable that S8 tries to make these events interesting by adding the 2 extra goals of leveling up the dragons.
    BUT it is ridiculous that the farms still produce such low yielding crops! If they wants us to feed more than give us more crops! Perhaps Scalypears could increase to at least 2100 for the 20hrs it required instead of the miserable 700 now.

Farm Supplier
    On the one hand, I like the side quests for bonuses. On the other hand, I dislike them for the same reason. Used up all my food for Dusk and so soon after the Tales, I couldn't get him past 12. So there is no way I can raise Greek all the way up, let alone Polynesian, assuming I manage to get it.

And WE used to be my favourites. Not anymore. They were hard when I first started to play, but I knew eventually I'd get to a point where I get a good chance to finish them. Now that I am finally there (after a full year of playing!), they make it so it's impossible to achieve. Not even with dedicated play.

Feels like events are now geared towards players with a gazillion of food and gold who have been playing for years. Or players with a lot of RL money to spend on the game. Not aimed at keeping recent and new players interested. You do that by setting achievable goals with work and dedication and timing, not by forcing sales of gold to get food.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, please be sure and follow the forum rules when posting. Some recent off topic , flaming, inappropriate comments and discussing moderator actions posts have been removed.

You can leave feedback on features on this World Event, but any game suggestions that do not involve World Events
    please use the Dragon Feedback and Suggestion forum.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    ★ I'll do as normal ★ (:

Well I have den, nests, farms, in full capacity (: ★

I think would get them all (: ★ lol