View Poll Results: Mythic Heroes -- Which items do you like?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the event

12 7.36%
  • I did not like the event

144 88.34%
  • Pillar of Places

19 11.66%
  • Hero's Step

7 4.29%
  • Dragon Head

6 3.68%
  • Polynesian Dragon

56 34.36%
  • Egyptian Dragon

59 36.20%
  • Greek Dragon

45 27.61%
  • Golden Pyramid

44 26.99%
  • Large Fish Hook

13 7.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Mythic Heroes ** NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    It's really sad that with 7 farms, 2 dens, 4 nests and 2 temples I still can't make it without using tons and tons of food, speedings and boostings, while the farms don't produce enough to feed even the things S8 requires us to feed.

I am wondering if they dare put a poll at the end of this event... But I know enough if they don't put it.
    Do you know the estimate of how much food you need to spend in order to reach Egyptian? I'm just curious how it's comparable to me with only 7 farms, 1 den, 2 nests, and 2 temples. For me, I'm currently at 10,637 points, need 2763 points with 19 hours to go. So, I'll need about 452,575 apples to raise Polynesian to 15 and Greek to 10 in order to get Egyptian. But right now, my current plan is raise Polynesian to 15 and Greek to 7; try to speed farm by using my last three 5x boosts to get the remaining 243 points I'll need.

Edit: Yea...going with that plan would save me 90,000 apples. Used 362,575 apples for this event. Depleting all my boosts and sleep. Thanks S8, really appreciate it~ #thisispossible
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 06-26-17 at 09:56 PM.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Fashion Designer
    I have 4 nests and 2 evolution temples and breed, evolve and plant constantly, but am still only at 9,500. Not even close. Oh well. On to bigger and better things

Rhino Keeper
    Where are these polls people keep talking about. I have never seen one. I sure dont want to miss this one!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Where are these polls people keep talking about. I have never seen one. I sure dont want to miss this one!!
    Normally comes at the end, the last was for the last tales and it wasn't very flattering.

102 hooks to go, only because of the use of much needed food, using bingo boosts and some speed breeding for bingo.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I have all nests, dens and temple's. Still going to be short. I'll get the Egyptian using boosts, food and gold but this is the last straw. Not going to do this again unless S8 finally figures it out. Way to go S8, had to mess up the last decent event you had. I can just imagine what is going to happen in the tales event tomorrow..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I fed Polynesian up and Egyptian is on the nest on my account.

Will work on my sons account and see what I can get accomplished for him. All his mining is done, Polynesian is up to a 14. I need to see what will get him there with the least amount of gold spend. He really likes this dragon for whatever reason and won't let it go without a fight.......
    Fantastic! Congratulations! I am still plodding along waiting for some hooks from breeding, hatching, Pillar and Pyramids. Don't have boosts as I don't play the Adventure Games.

I hope he does well.

Farm Supplier
    I only have one breeding den, two nests and two evolution temples and don't wanted to spend any gold to reach the grand prize dragon. Needed lots of food to level up Polynesian to 15 and Greek to 12.
    I only plant Diamondates and don't play Bingo and never speed up anything while this event and have now 72 points left and almost 11 hours time for Egyptian. Guess that I will get it in 4 hours. Luckily I saved around 800000 apples before the event started to level up my champions. Now I only have around 450000 apples left. But the Egyptian was it worth.
    Yesterday when I saw the picture of the dragons in the new leaderboard I decided to not play for this dragons and save my food for my Champions and the next dragons I wish to get. It seems that we can't make it to all dragons in all events now but this way we have to pick only the most wished dragons for our islands.

Angry

1650 short at the moment, not sure whether to just give up as people have been saying that there maybe another chance of getting this dragon later in a value pack or whatever. Obviously there is not going to be any little help in the last hours. Any ideas. I am out of bingo boosts now as I lost some from glitches so that is no help.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    1650 short at the moment, not sure whether to just give up as people have been saying that there maybe another chance of getting this dragon later in a value pack or whatever. Obviously there is not going to be any little help in the last hours. Any ideas. I am out of bingo boosts now as I lost some from glitches so that is no help.
    Unfortunately, the Bingo Boosts were your best bet, in my opinion. Using 3 of them and an extra Golden Pyramid were my best tactics, this time. I wish we could give you the extra hooks that we've accumulated but I guess 'community' can only do so much here.
    What happens to all of these dragons that we sell? Do they go to good homes or is there something more sinister afoot?

Banned
    Well I finished and Egyptian is in storage, looking forward to a 10 day break. Good luck to those still looking for the hooks, wish I could give you my spares!