Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    For inventory drop info please check page 1 here or in the Inventory Guide. There isn't a best place for drops from any item. Gem or coin items seem about the same to me. You just have to keep collecting from all of the known sources.

I'm trying to get clownfish (from anemones) but none have dropped/spawned/whatever they're supposed to do. I've chopped 4 anemones. Is this typical? It's a pretty expensive 'random' drop if it is, as I've already spent 160,000 coins for just clay. I haven't tried for blue coral yet fearing the price tag on that drop.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I'm trying to get clownfish (from anemones) but none have dropped/spawned/whatever they're supposed to do. I've chopped 4 anemones. Is this typical? It's a pretty expensive 'random' drop if it is, as I've already spent 160,000 coins for just clay. I haven't tried for blue coral yet fearing the price tag on that drop.
    Clownfish are super rare. I bought the teal anemone and still rarely get clownfish, but at least the teal anemone is permanent.
    Last edited by robotparade; 03-01-18 at 11:12 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Clownfish are super rare. I bought the teal anemone and still rarely get clownfish, but at least the real anemone is permanent.
    Great. Thanks for the reply. I bet all that loot is going to line the Baron's pockets...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I have only invested less then 5 million coins in the first mermaid arc, I am not in a hurry to move forward. I am at level 9 of the castle and only a few weeks from the mermaid 2 arc. Heksa will have to wait. This is a very long chapter if you don’t want to spend coins.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Finally finished this arc. It takes ages to have enough storm water to craft all the things. And I have not made any hording, far too expensive.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1429196
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1430679
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Just HOW MANY anemones will I need for all those eels? I can?t confirm that clownfish are super rare, I have 22 if them in my inventory and did not even use the fishy formula yet. But I only have 2 eels. If clownfish are super rare, eels must be ultra super extra rare. Or was I just lucky with the fish and unlucky with those eels?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by atiragram View Post
    Just HOW MANY anemones will I need for all those eels? I can?t confirm that clownfish are super rare, I have 22 if them in my inventory and did not even use the fishy formula yet. But I only have 2 eels. If clownfish are super rare, eels must be ultra super extra rare. Or was I just lucky with the fish and unlucky with those eels?
    Clown fish was definitely the rarest for me - eels were fine. Just keep trying and I am sure it will balance out in the end.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, then I must have been really lucky with the fish so far. Good that I still have the fishy formuly to use whenever I might be depleted on them. I got an eel just after posting, so I have three now. And I read some of the other posts which made me realize that I have to see this quest as a really long term goal. Reminds me of sister sister...
    After spending a million, I decided that, from now on, I will only buy reefs and anemones whenever I earned the money for them first. So I might need a couple of months for each storm water, but at some point I will be there :-).
    I?m also working on the Gingis Khan alternative goal, so now I?m curious whether I manage to finish the mermaid quest before being maxed on permits or whether the permits will be quicker in the end :-D.
    Well, there?s work - sorry, gameplay - ahead :-).

Farm Supplier
    At the moment it still looks like my game is somehow different, now I have 26 clownfish and still only 3 eel.
    But who knows, it might indeed balance out in the end. I guess I should just be happy about all the fish.