Page 77 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I got a pink Aquanther today. Gave blue scales. First time seeing this. Anyone else get one? I wouldn’t mind being able to collect one to go with my blue pair. Hint hint
    if you look in the other Storm Castle thread.. Of Land and Sea, first page, scroll down.. you'll see it's there as prize of the Merhem goal.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I started this goal on the first day it was released and I'm STILL not finished. i thought I was nearly there, but now I have to make a mermaid necklace and although I've managed to get a stock of eels recently I've run out of shells and suddenly they've got to be quite rare, so it's slow-going once again. Maybe get it completed before Xmas? Lucky to have a couple of days after the soup kitchen to work on it.

And I think I've just passed 3 years playing this game! Wow!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Well, I started this goal on the first day it was released and I'm STILL not finished. i thought I was nearly there, but now I have to make a mermaid necklace and although I've managed to get a stock of eels recently I've run out of shells and suddenly they've got to be quite rare, so it's slow-going once again. Maybe get it completed before Xmas? Lucky to have a couple of days after the soup kitchen to work on it.

And I think I've just passed 3 years playing this game! Wow!
    I agree, the shells have now become the rarest item for me !

(And congrats on your 3 years )

Is anyone else missing the Ocean Compass craft in their Magic Forge or is it just me? I keep scrolling up and down the Magic Forge menu and it seems to have disappeared and been replaced with the crown fragments for the current event.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    Is anyone else missing the Ocean Compass craft in their Magic Forge or is it just me? I keep scrolling up and down the Magic Forge menu and it seems to have disappeared and been replaced with the crown fragments for the current event.
    We're looking into this!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    (...)when I harvested a blue anenome I got 1 yes one clown fish! 450000 coins for one fish, nothing else! I am stuck on storm water, (...)
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    (...)and I'm hoping I'm never going to run out of eels again. I've been on Level 8 of the Coral Castle for at least two months, but I'll be able to make the Mermaid Mirror tomorrow. I thought this day would never come and that eels were extinct.(...)
    Same here! I finally did the clown fish boost, so I got enough clown fish to make enough storm water. My mirror is being forged atm. I'd prefer to never make storm water again, but I know I need at least 5 more (& probably more than that, but I don't want to depress myself by reading what's next. lol.) I've also been working on this since the start (though only now & then, since there's always a timed event that takes precedence!) I don't know how players are already working on a whole new section of "mermaid stuff." Ah well, it's not timed...so no rush(?)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Same here! I finally did the clown fish boost, so I got enough clown fish to make enough storm water. My mirror is being forged atm. I'd prefer to never make storm water again, but I know I need at least 5 more (& probably more than that, but I don't want to depress myself by reading what's next. lol.)
    I totally agree on the 'not reading ahead' part. It's been my motto here for a while now for everything, and it really works for me

I've also been working on this since the start (though only now & then, since there's always a timed event that takes precedence!) I don't know how players are already working on a whole new section of "mermaid stuff." Ah well, it's not timed...so no rush(?)
    I have recently started the next set of mermaid goals but I have only got that far because I am not focussing on the events. I used to think I had a lot of coin saved up and energy resources. But this set of goals has made me realise I am definitely not in the league of others!

But as you say, it's not timed so no rush

Rhino Keeper
    Finally I"m done. And with a souvenier of every item!

That's 215 mermaid brews, 1400 orange shells and can't remember but a LOT of storm water. Now on to the continuation, along with gathering stones for the current event.

Is there a special place to collect the clownfish? I have been collecting from everything for 3 days and still only have 2. Would like to move forward. I own all the mermaid items just not sure.

Where in the world is the best place to find eels? I’ve chopped lots of blue anemones, but most of them haven’t dropped eels.