Page 73 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    This a post about the continuation of the storyline. Surely all or most of the mermaid items are necessary to continue that storyline. Tomorrow morning I will be returning all the items to the game board I put in storage. I am maxed on a lot of the the drops but there are a few I'm not. So hoping to increase those items by Thursday.
    Where is the continuation of the storyline?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Where is the continuation of the storyline?
    Sorry. The thread is here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rney-Continues!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thanks!

Is anyone else have trouble with the mermaid mirror it?s tqking me forever to get all the stuff and I️ keep running out of coins I?ve always had so much coins not any more help

Rhino Keeper
    I can?t find eels anywhere so I can?t finish the upgrade anyone know where to find them.????
    Last edited by HappyBunny09; 11-09-17 at 03:14 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    I can?t find eels anywhere so I can?t finish the upgrade anyone know where to find them.????
    Same for me, I am stuck since weeks at the last stage of part III. Eels have gone. Maybe I did not chopped enough anemones.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Am i the only one who finds it absolutely absurd we need 15 mithril for 1 item? And we need 3 of them?!!!!!?,?? It's ridiculous! That's why i haven't finished part 1 yet and that's not going to happen very soon at the droprate i'm on for mithril. It's making me angry and frustrated that i'm a level 50 player for a long, long, very long time and i'm not able nowadays to finish an event! Or get any further in a main storyline!

Fashion Designer
    I have been collecting whenever possible from Sirene and Azura, also the castle. I've got 22 eel in store. I am on step 2 of IV. CLownfish are what's holding me up. Even though it might have seemed that I was wasting energy collecting, the occasional drops of ocean reefs and blue anenomes have made it worthwhile.

Host(ess)
    Eels are very scarce. I haven’t gotten a single eel in over 2 weeks from regular collecting. I used to get 1 every 2 days or so. It is very frustrating.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    ** If you have any questions about the Mermaid Mayhem Boosts which are available over both this storyline and Of Land and Sea, please use this thread (Of Land and Sea) as that is where that information is being recorded.