Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I'm seeing 5 new expansions, the four by the sea, and one on the on the right hand side of the board, near the top, that I could swear wasn't there before. (it looks like it will line up with the sea expansions, so maybe it's meant to connect the land to the new shoreline property?)
    Princess, you are correct. There is a fifth one. On my board it shows up closer to the bottom right and relatively close to the other four new expansions. It is 19 lanterns, 160,000 coin, and no expansion permits needed.
    As someone indicated, of the four new expansions that are grouped together, the first two don't require expansion permits. The third one requires 3 of them.
    Had 100 lanterns going into this event, but no expansion permits, so will be here for awhile before I can find out what the fourth one requires.
    Surely was fun though, today, to be able to open three new areas in my queendom!

Thank, S8, for a new addition to the story line! And mermaids, none-the-less! What a winning idea! After-all, who doesn't adore mermaids?!? Yay!!

Executive Chef
    Are there teal anemones and coral trees inside the last two expansions in the mermaid area. I bought a couple and am now thinking I was a little too hasty in doing that if there are some in the expansions. Has anyone expanded enough to know the answer?

I expanded to one of the other expansions in the mermaid area. There are blue anemones and at least one ocean reef. No teal anemones or coral trees.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Are there teal anemones and coral trees inside the last two expansions in the mermaid area. I bought a couple and am now thinking I was a little too hasty in doing that if there are some in the expansions. Has anyone expanded enough to know the answer?
    No. So far there have only been ocean reef and blue anemone. I doubt that teal ones ( which are gem prices are available so easily).

Nightclub Owner
    SpiritWind, I don't have pics but I did copy down the dialogue if that's what you need.

Farm Supplier
    the upgrade for the level 5 castle is black pearls 5 blue starfish 5 reef columns 10 reef blocks 10 now would be a great time for them to sell trade tickets because I could use about 200! Its going to take forever to expand to the number 3 expansion!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the responses. When I look at the ones that I haven't expanded to(the last two) it looks like they're in there. But no regrets regardless. I just really like the way they look.

Rhino Keeper
    Which buildings/deco/etc drop lanterns? I recall getting some here and there from the haunted hall. Any other places?

Fashion Designer
    the flygers drop wisps and lanterns. adventures do

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get anything to start. I updated to Mermaid version. I see orange ink, I see the greyed out food, I do not see any expansions or information.

Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast