Page 60 of 83 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuggling with finding black pearls. I know where to find them but they haven't appeared and I've chopped quite a few required corals for them. Any advice on this?

Have many people bought the high ticket permanent items to collect from? Like the anchor or the clam? I'm curious if it's worth the investment or if I should just keep gouging myself on anemones and reefs? Thoughts?
    Last edited by karak71; 07-25-17 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    Have many people bought the high ticket permanent items to collect from? Like the anchor or the clam? I'm curious if it's worth the investment or if I should just keep gouging myself on anemones and reefs? Thoughts?
    I bought 4 coral trees;4 teal anemones;2 clams;2 anchors thinking I would have an advantage. But I don't see any advantage because the drops are like seaweed, clay, and slab and a rare eel or shell. Common drops mainly. And the collection times are pretty long. Maybe in the long run, they'll save a little bit of coins. But not much.
    I think this is a new tactic. We buy something thinking it will be an advantage, but it turns out the drops aren't any better.
    But they are pretty.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    I bought some of each, and like Riverly said, the drops are nothing special.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone knows if squatter scale is a guaranteed drop from pet aquanther (crafted)? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I bought 4 coral trees;4 teal anemones;2 clams;2 anchors thinking I would have an advantage. But I don't see any advantage because the drops are like seaweed, clay, and slab and a rare eel or shell. Common drops mainly. And the collection times are pretty long. Maybe in the long run, they'll save a little bit of coins. But not much.
    I think this is a new tactic. We buy something thinking it will be an advantage, but it turns out the drops aren't any better.
    But they are pretty.
    That's sort of what I thought. They are pretty though. You are absolutely right.
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    Anyone knows if squatter scale is a guaranteed drop from pet aquanther (crafted)? Thanks.
    The scales do not drop every single collection, occasionally I will get black or white pearls, and sometimes nothing (possibly trying to drop clay, slabs or seaweed), but they do drop scales most collections (I crafted two at the same time). And I sometimes get 2 scales from one.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Ha haha I'm finally on my way and just upgraded to the castle to level 6. Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

It looks good now and not like the ancient ruin effect of level 5. And I've spent so much time waiting to do this that I've got most of the blocks and columns ready for the next upgrade. Eels will be the next challenge - I'm going to need more than I've got now. But I'm sooo happy to have done this at last. That mermaid potion and the magic fruit shortage was a ****er. And only 28 more trade tickets to go before I can do the final expansion in this block.

(On my other game I've not event be*** yet - I'm still messing about getting Griselda to the right stage and it's taking ages, but I don't have the coins for the number of purchases I did on the main game, so it's going to be slow.)

Rhino Keeper
    I love the fact that this is not a timed event!! I'm steadily making progress towards upgrading my castle to level 8. After that I will focus on crafting 2 Aquanthers before tackling the next set of goals.

As for the items for purchase, I did buy the coin items (anchor and pearly oyster) and two of the gem items (coral tree and teal anemone). The drops aren't great, but on occasion they drop useful items - so I always collect even if I'm maxed out on seaweed, ocean clay and reef slab. I don't regret buying them at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    I love the fact that this is not a timed event!! I'm steadily making progress towards upgrading my castle to level 8. After that I will focus on crafting 2 Aquanthers before tackling the next set of goals.

As for the items for purchase, I did buy the coin items (anchor and pearly oyster) and two of the gem items (coral tree and teal anemone). The drops aren't great, but on occasion they drop useful items - so I always collect even if I'm maxed out on seaweed, ocean clay and reef slab. I don't regret buying them at all.
    I collect from mine all the time. Especially during another event, I can swing over to the castle and collect. And sometimes I get a good drop.
    But I guess what I was getting at is that if I depended strictly on those drops to do the updates, I'll still be doing the goal til this time next year or beyond.
    I like being able to do this at my own pace.