Page 53 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I can see this is going to be a long term thing like Sister Sister. I'm only on goal 4 of part 3. I have a definite shortage of orange coral to make the coral reef blocks and columns to upgrade to level,7.
    I am enjoying the fact that this can be slow and steady progress. I have stopped buying anything. I am working on getting my coins up to eleven million before spending another cent on anything expensive for this thread. I don't like that I blew through so much money already.

I am getting required items from collections. Yesterday I got a blue anemone and another came this morning. Orange and blue coral are in short supply, but they come from drops. I am now at the point where I need silver ore, so that is holding me up. But the lack of urgency for anything is quite welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    (I love being able to park a troll, so not having to fight monsters is a big plus for me....unless, of course, there is a monster hunt happening, lol!..)
    Unfortunately that appears to be the case right now!
    Last edited by robotparade; 07-09-17 at 04:50 AM.

Executive Chef
    I have very little energy to even start a monster hunt. I've been in search of the elusive eels. On the subject of eels, I am so glad that they are pretty. I do not like real eels at all! So creepy! Thanks to whoever designed these eels for this storyline.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been ignoring the adventure"dive into the abyss" lately. But with all the requirements to finish what storms may come I was curious to
    See if it would drop storm water and so I decided to check it out. So far I have yet to get storm water but it is worth travelling to. Here are the drops I have received so far: lumina essence, mermaids brew, super glue, seaweed salad, reef block, earth wisp, ocean reef. I was so happy to get the ocean reef! It was well worth the adventure. Usually you get two of these items with some coins or three items with no coins. I am continuing to go on the adventure so I will post more items as I receive them.

Rhino Keeper
    Absolutely loving the continuation of the storyline. During quests I ignore it, but I enjoy having something to work on between them. And this will last a long time!

I've done the math. I don't know how to add the entire list, but here is a top 10 of the items most needed (omitting wood), without / with souveniers including a second aquanther. I've included only one adventure in my calculations:
    1175 / 1810 orange coral
    846 / 867 slabs and clay, less with genereous neighbors
    326 / 637 clownfish
    282 / 571 aquanther scale
    160 / 316 electric eels
    155 / 310 silver
    150 / 260 magic fruit
    126 / 241 enchanted essence (not incuding any you need to make luminuous essence)
    111 / 215 mermaid brew
    81 / 131 blue coral
    * no guarantees against calculation or typing mistakes

I recommend taking your time and enjoying it
    Last edited by AinoDK; 07-07-17 at 09:08 AM.

Is anyone else having a lot of trouble finding eels? I can't get enough to make even 1 storm water. Any ideas? Thanks.

i see in the above post that I am not the only one.
    Last edited by Gaillock; 07-07-17 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Addition

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    I have been ignoring the adventure"dive into the abyss" lately. But with all the requirements to finish what storms may come I was curious to
    See if it would drop storm water and so I decided to check it out. So far I have yet to get storm water but it is worth travelling to. Here are the drops I have received so far: lumina essence, mermaids brew, super glue, seaweed salad, reef block, earth wisp, ocean reef. I was so happy to get the ocean reef! It was well worth the adventure. Usually you get two of these items with some coins or three items with no coins. I am continuing to go on the adventure so I will post more items as I receive them.
    i can't get past goal 5 in part 3 to even make 1 storm water let alone the requirements needed to unlock the adventure. Where did you find eels? Is Sirene the only place to find them? Usually I get a mermaid scale or nothing. Plus, lately, my teal anemones have dropped nothing. I've kind of just waited for my stuff to drop, been disappointed, then gone back to the monster hunt. Luckily it is not timed. I'm glad you are doing better.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    i can't get past goal 5 in part 3 to even make 1 storm water let alone the requirements needed to unlock the adventure. Where did you find eels? Is Sirene the only place to find them? Usually I get a mermaid scale or nothing. Plus, lately, my teal anemones have dropped nothing. I've kind of just waited for my stuff to drop, been disappointed, then gone back to the monster hunt. Luckily it is not timed. I'm glad you are doing better.
    The eel drops from the anemone and sometimes from the castle or Sirene. Hope you get drops soon

Rhino Keeper
    Just received simple glue and coral reef block from the dive into the abyss adventure to add to the list

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I'm slowly accumulating eels from collecting from anemones. But I have to stop and then concentrate on doing blocks and columns to use up all the clay and slabs. Slow process. But I'm also needing some mithril, so I have to wait on that anyway. I'm trying the leisurely approach to catching these eely eels. I don't like eels.

But really the anemone is the best place to look. I'm kind of going back and forth from monster hunt and mermaid.

I am also doing trades for trade tickets and collecting wisps for lanterns for expansions. A lot of mult-tasking going on.

And thanks to the great tip about snowy workshop, I'm making winter gates and selling them. Whew!
    Last edited by riverly; 07-08-17 at 06:05 AM.