Page 52 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteMama View Post
    Does the crafted aquanther drop scales or is it only the spawning type that drops scales?
    It drops scales and also other things-I have gotten black and white pearls also

Rhino Keeper
    [post quote of page 1 removed... SW]

I don't see the info in post #6 and I don't remember if anyone talked about it earlier... does the option to summon an aquanther disappear after you complete the 'Understanding the Enemy' goal? If you want a second one, do you have to craft them at the same time?

amended page 1 with this info
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-05-17 at 06:06 PM.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Have chopped 8 sea anemone for 4 eels Stuck on goal 5 part 3

Any tricks, suggestions welcome
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    I don't see the info in post #6 and I don't remember if anyone talked about it earlier... does the option to summon an aquanther disappear after you complete the 'Understanding the Enemy' goal? If you want a second one, do you have to craft them at the same time?
    Yes, if you want two, they must be crafted at the same time. The option does disappear after crafting.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post

Would welcome any hints - eels is where I am stuck and reading the posts we are going to need a lot of them.

Yes a long term goal but beginning to feel a bit discouraged now .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post

That's about par with the drop rate that can expect, 1 eel for every 2 anemones. I'm on the second last step of part 4. I had over 80 million coins when the goal started. I'm down to 55 million now. I haven't kept track of how many anemones I have chopped so far, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's over 200.

Fashion Designer
    I can see this is going to be a long term thing like Sister Sister. I'm only on goal 4 of part 3. I have a definite shortage of orange coral to make the coral reef blocks and columns to upgrade to level,7.

Fashion Designer
    I'm stuck waiting for black pearls and blue starfish. I refuse to spend any more coins on the expensive chopable things only to get nothing so I spent free gems on the permanent items instead. It's not timed so I'll get there in the end!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Yes, if you want two, they must be crafted at the same time. The option does disappear after crafting.
    Thank you Princess! Glad this is untimed. Will treat like "Sister, Sister". Think I'll go for two, maybe after I get the mermaid before I continue leveling up the castle.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I'm stuck waiting for black pearls and blue starfish. I refuse to spend any more coins on the expensive chopable things only to get nothing so I spent free gems on the permanent items instead. It's not timed so I'll get there in the end!
    I've slowed down on buying and chopping too, mostly due to the timed event, lol, but I now collect coins for a few days then spend them on a couple of choppable things. Thus keeping my coin stash fairly even. Don't forget to check the castle as often as you can. It will occasionally drop a reef or anemone! The anemones sneak into inventory sometimes. Unlike the ocean reefs which are impossible to miss, I rarely notice the blue anemones until I scroll through inventory. Nice little surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by hkcorrigan View Post
    Thank you Princess! Glad this is untimed. Will treat like "Sister, Sister". Think I'll go for two, maybe after I get the mermaid before I continue leveling up the castle.
    I'm doing the same thing. I am crafting the last bracelet for level 8 and have stopped crafting the mermaid's brew for now. (Although Sirene surprised me with a brew this afternoon! WooHoo!)
    Now I'm concentrating on getting enough scales for two cats...and crafting the perfume. Once crafted, the cats will drop scales which will help with the storm water for the next part of the quest. (I love being able to park a troll, so not having to fight monsters is a big plus for me....unless, of course, there is a monster hunt happening, lol!..)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending