Page 45 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    i think i got confused with the timed The Celestine Storm and this un-timed Coral Castle ★

logically i need to focus on The Celestine Storm, but is it the direction to go? ★
    It's totally up to you. The Celestine fairy has a chance to drop gold apples & nuggets as well as lumen essence, which I've used a lot of for this quest. So for me, it's an easy choice. I'm putting the mermaids on hold (except for collecting from the castle, etc)
    The beauty of storyline is that it is always there. If you take a break to do a timed event, you can just pick up where you left off. And maybe you'll have a new addition that has helpful drops. Or even, gasp, another source for coins. Lol.

Yes, I admit it! I'm learning to appreciate the coin only droppers now that we are buying coral and anemones.

Good luck with whichever you decide!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    It's totally up to you. The Celestine fairy has a chance to drop gold apples & nuggets as well as lumen essence!
    thanks princess! just by this is good to spur me on! (: GL to us all ★

I'm enjoying this one too. Was just feeling pretty laid back and on top on things, no timers, no hurry.....yeah that lasted. It's all good though! New source for good drops and this thread can be put on hold...nice.
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Executive Chef
    Just got 3 scales from fighting an Aquanther. First time that has happened.

* Part IV / 2
    Clear Ocean Reefs 0/2
    Find Black Pearls
    Forge Luminous Silver 0/1 skip 170gems ( 8h; Magic Forge; 20 Silver+2 Superglue+ 2 LuminEssence )
    Forge a Mermaid Mirror 0/1 skip 970gems ( 12h; Magic Forge; 1 Luminous Silver+ 10 BlackPearls+ 5 Stormwater )
    Rewards: 1250 coins 6xp

EDIT

*Part III / 7 Reward: Azura = same as Sirene

*Level 8 CoralCastle Drops 1700coins
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 06-23-17 at 05:26 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Are the blue anemone and ocean reef gone now that they are not in the featured? I checked the whole store and can't find it anywhere, the only coin items I found were the two which take a day
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Are the blue anemone and ocean reef gone now that they are not in the featured? I checked the whole store and can't find it anywhere, the only coin items I found were the two which take a day
    No they are in the last pages of Nature (25 and 26 for me) part of market.

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    under Naturesection at the End

Chest, Anchor, Oyster, Shipwreck under DecoSection at the End
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

New Resident
    I do not have the option to buy coral trees or anything, just the mermaid workshop. I have this storm quest going, as well as the celestine quest, and I am working on the fairy quest involving the blythewood fairies and fairy bulb. Do I have too much going on??

Found them! Sometimes asking a question magically delivers an answer. I scrolled through all of my nature items and, suddenly, there they were.
    Last edited by mersey_me; 06-23-17 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Found my answer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mersey_me View Post
    I do not have the option to buy coral trees or anything, just the mermaid workshop. I have this storm quest going, as well as the celestine quest, and I am working on the fairy quest involving the blythewood fairies and fairy bulb. Do I have too much going on??

Found them! Sometimes asking a question magically delivers an answer. I scrolled through all of my nature items and, suddenly, there they were.
    Yup! The mermaid stuff is at the end -- which is why we featured it for 7 days. It was a little buried in the store.