Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Quote Originally Posted by Goth_Father View Post
    Blue anemones, and the mermaid castle so far for me.
    For eels

Fashion Designer
    I'm focusing on expanding to the last mermaid plot instead of buying coral right now as I'll get more land as well as choppables!

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Is anyone else desperately hoping we don't get a timed event tonight? I'd like a bit longer to focus on this before I'm off again on that merry-go-round.

Also, please can someone tell me the drop details for the aquanther? I'm wondering if it's worth deflecting from the main story for a few days to concentrate on the beastie first. Thanks!

The aquanther drops aquanther scales. The craft also disappears once you make one. (Thanks Katt for that info!)

So..... if you're feeling extra adventurous and want two, it's a very looong term goal. I'm planning on two, but patience will be a problem for me. Right now, I'm just making perfume as I get my magic fruit count up.

I also hope we don't get a timed event this week. I'm totally unprepared. Too low for my comfort on too many resources. (Never imagined running out of wood at this stage of the game! )
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by Goth_Father View Post
    Well here's another animal, like the frizzly bear I won't be able to conjure up as it takes too many magic fruit to build the mermaids perfume. 100 magic fruit needed I have 7 right now and 1 drop daily from the magic garden isn't gonna cut it, I blame the elves for stealing all my magic fruit in stupid trades that produce nothing useful but bronze token. Stupid elves!

The good news is, this isn't a timed event. You'll have as long as you need to craft the aquanther! It's a long term goal like Sinister---ahem---I mean...Sister, Sister. If you have Aanapa and Ostara (the satyrs), they are very good about dropping magic fruit. Not every single collection, but when they do, it's most often more than one at a time.

I completely agree with you about those elves. And they always seem to ask for large amounts of things the day before you need those same things for a quest. I have made it my policy to never send trades near update days. Just in case.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I feel that Part 3, goal 5 should be changed to 'have' stormwater rather than 'make' stormwater because those who have paid money for mermaid bundle/s,which includes stormwaters shouldn't have to make one as well. It takes 3 x mermaid brew, 10 x clownish & 5 x eels to make one so not that easy, and I bought bundle thinking it would save me from making it!

Oh and btw to skip making one costs 250 gems...ughh

Love the update woohoo!

GEM SPEND CONFORMATION BUTTON PLEASE!! I'm sure I'm not the only one that no matter how careful we are we still get caught....88 gems gone poofff on speeding a skelicorn. A shameful way to make moneys8! People been pleading for confirm button for ages.
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 06-22-17 at 07:40 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so much enjoying this update! No pressure, and every time I log in I have something to collect or work on, without feeling like I'm under some sort of pressure. It's why I started playing this game years ago. So glad the feeling is back! Love the long term goals and the graphics are so yummie. On top of that, the dialogues and story line is really well written and exciting. Thank you so much for bringing back my beloved old game!

I'm hoping for no more timed events any time soon...

I'm also really happy with the storyline goal but afraid though we might have a timed goal as an update today.
    I'm sure this goal hasn't brought in much income for S8 so be ready for storybook goals today to get everyone back to being anxious about finishing a goal.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All posts relating to bugs in the crafting buildings have been moved in the (now resolved) bugs forum thread if you're looking for your post.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone ever got a Mermaid Brew from Ocean Chest?
    I've bought the Chest for 250 gems a week ago because it supposed to drop the Brew but it doesn't. If it's a super rare drop it should be mentioned in the description.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-22-17 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Removed flaming comments. Please follow the forum rules.

Executive Chef
    i think i got confused with the timed The Celestine Storm and this un-timed Coral Castle ★

logically i need to focus on The Celestine Storm, but is it the direction to go? ★