Page 37 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ thanks katt (: ★

I saw my neighbor displaying her trees , where from other sources could we get more of the magic fruit ? ★ ty for all inputs
    Magic garden, Aanpa and Ostara ( the satyrs)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    May have already been suggested but since the shipwheel requires 40 wood each I just buy dead trees to chop for extra wood I need. Five chops and you get wood and mushrooms sometimes too. No energy wasted watering trying to grow trees.

And I keep all my live trees should they come into play later on.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Am I the only one who wishes the grass would turn to sand under the new expansions? It's strange to see such a beautiful green lawn right on the beach like that. Lol
    Absolutely not, the green grass seems strange, originally I thought this would all happen in the sea, but as the castle has appeared in the kingdom, I can understand the land, however to see sand underneath would be kind of nice. Hoping to make a seashell path out to the area eventually, if I have enough.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've submitted a suggestion for either a change to sand or sand tiles we can put things on....

Executive Chef
    As I mentioned earlier, make sure your troll pit is out. Mine has been giving 2256 coins. A good return for fast depleting coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post

Esme, for magic fruit, I find Aanpa and his river dancing gf Ostara are better producers than the tree, and they refresh faster than the tree! Also, don't forget the magic garden for magic fruit and coins!

I'm also collecting from pets again, for the bones and teeth, to do the monster trade in the exchange. 25k and a trade certificate. Every little bit helps!
    Thanks for the info PrincessCupOButter! I never got Aanapa but will start collecting from Ostara again, and I'm sure this will be useful to anyone who has either or both of them. It's easy to neglect these little figures.

This storyline is certainly good for shaking you out of your complacent rut! Currently planting tomatoes for the salads. I can't remember the last time I needed to plant a tomato.

Executive Chef
    The level 5 Bountiful Table gives 2,000 coins.
    Last edited by Zummat; 06-20-17 at 07:07 AM.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've submitted a suggestion for either a change to sand or sand tiles we can put things on....

Great idea! I'v always wished that all the paths and tiles could have items placed on them(like in bakery and restaurants story) so we don't waste space and don't have ugly spaces around objects.

Festival Grounds Lv.10 sometimes drops magic fruit too. I plant Fellora Plants, after 2 days, I used Harvest Champion, 1 flower earns 4450 coins, and drops plants to send Belladonna in Royal Exchange. I think flowers is useful.
    Last edited by minchi1989; 06-20-17 at 10:29 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I took a break from this new storyline, working on the old ones I still have to complete.
    I really like this new one, but I was using too much energy on chopping and too much coins on shopping things to chop... 😂
    After 2 days my amount of coins was okay again! I don't click on only coin-givers. But so many things that gives useful things for me + coins... (crops, horses, some buildings...) 😉

But I can't decide what I should do with expansions... Advice is welcome!

-I'm close to my 2nd expansion permit.
    -The next 4 expansions I planned to do; need 2 permits each, I already paid the coins and Lanterns for them!
    -My next new expansion (3th) needs 3 permits, 28 lanterns and 750.000 coins! But this will give me some expensive corals and anemones for free to chop...

Oldies first? Or that new one, with the chopping things for this storyline?
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 06-20-17 at 09:21 AM.