Page 30 of 83 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Fashion Designer
    This may have already been addressed but I can only seem to gift one each of the new items ? Is this designed this way or am I experiencing some kind of glitch ? Love this update.
    Name: Tybug

Rhino Keeper
    Do we know how many levels the coral castle will have? And how many sets of goals?

I'm upgrading now to level 8 and will finish the last goal of part III. then I will get the mermaid. There has to be more goals because there are locked items in the kitchen and the adventures

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Do we know how many levels the coral castle will have? And how many sets of goals?

I'm upgrading now to level 8 and will finish the last goal of part III. then I will get the mermaid. There has to be more goals because there are locked items in the kitchen and the adventures
    What is needed for L8?

Now it could be that the last level is 10, would not surprise me.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by purpledaisy1511 View Post
    Please help!
    What am I doing wrong? I've chopped down 10+(?) Ocean Reefs but still no Aquanthers.....
    Same here! I have the quest to make the brew (which requires 2 scales) and the Land vs. sea quest where I have to slay an Aquanther. I've chopped and chopped but no beasts are spawning. Am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    These items are permanently available and will not go away or become unusable after the current seven day timer. The timer in this case mans they are featured in the Market for seven days.
    So can i buy the corrals after the seven day becouse this mission cant be done for seven day. How i am suppossed to finish the building only for 7 days ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    i will be stuck here too then, already maxed from an old goal.
    Really need 100 orange dye? Cann't find it in first post?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Well hello Nemo! Level 4 Coral Castle dropped a clownfish.

I know it's been asked and answered, but at what stage do the sea monsters start spawning? I've seen dialog about them, but have yet to spawn one. (Or anything else for that matter) I've already double checked, music and all, and I definitely don't have a critter hiding on the board. Hoping the power of the post will do its thing.

Ps. I have never trusted Griselda. She's hiding something.
    I'm with you Princess, always wonder when Griselda's true colors will come out when she is mentioned in events.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 8 upgrade require 10 each of coral reef blocks and columns

3 each mermaids purse, mermaid bracelet

PART IV goals have 6 parts

Make a luminous starfish

Make a mermaids wand

Adventure dive into the abyss. The first item needed is 3 hors d,oeuvres
    Then 10 seaweed salad and 4 starfish
    1 day also in the barracks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymanTurtle View Post
    Same here! I have the quest to make the brew (which requires 2 scales) and the Land vs. sea quest where I have to slay an Aquanther. I've chopped and chopped but no beasts are spawning. Am I missing something?
    I just started Part III and chopped a blue anemone. My first chop spawned my first Aquanther. Hang in there. I was also wondering when they would come.
    I am really enjoying this update. The graphics are beautiful and the continuing storyline is very welcome. I am having to adjust mentally to the lack of urgency to move ahead quickly. It takes the pressure off to know that you don't have to check in every hour. But now I want to as I am anticipating what comes next. Great job, S8!

Fashion Designer
    The Lucky Trade often drops 4000 coins.