Page 29 of 83 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Nightclub Owner
    In Post 2:
    * Don't make 100(99) orange dye before the goal Part III / 6 ask for, or you have to skip for 10 gems...

Curse. I had already 100 before we started this ARC! Don't want to skip for 10 gems. Hope they fix this before I hit that part otherwise they get a ticket.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Okay, more from this maxed problems in other storylines?
    I reported this with Transformation Tonic this morning!

Rhino Keeper
    Similar to the iron rich rock, I think we need an orange coral thingy considering the amount we need just to level up from 6 till 7

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post

and dont make 100(99) orange dye before the goal Part III / 6 ask for, or you have to skip for 10gems...
    Thanks for the heads up... I'm not there yet but busily making orange dyes on the side... How many of them do we have to make for that goal?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Ostara the Satyr gives magic fruit... It has an 8-hour timer
    I think the other satyr does too. Aanpa or whatever his name is

Executive Chef
    Spiritwind, part III Goal 3 is make an ocean compass (0/1) and make a ship wheel (0/1)

Compass requires 1 lumin essence, 10 iron ore and 1 super glue

Ship wheel requires 1 lumin essence, 40 wood and 1 super glue

Part III, goal 4 is to level up the castle to level 7. Requires 10 ocean compasses, 10 ship wheels, 8 coral reef column and 8 coral reef block.

I am not normally the one far enough ahead to post so I don't think about it. Will try and remember to check and see if I stay ahead.

Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    In Post 2:
    * Don't make 100(99) orange dye before the goal Part III / 6 ask for, or you have to skip for 10 gems...

Curse. I had already 100 before we started this ARC! Don't want to skip for 10 gems. Hope they fix this before I hit that part otherwise they get a ticket.
    i will be stuck here too then, already maxed from an old goal.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Please help!
    What am I doing wrong? I've chopped down 10+(?) Ocean Reefs but still no Aquanthers.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up... I'm not there yet but busily making orange dyes on the side... How many of them do we have to make for that goal?
    I hope they fix this. I already have 100 orange dyes. I think I made some from a Halloween goal once.