Page 28 of 83 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Rhino Keeper
    My ice castle gave me 2000 coins, if people have that it's worth putting out.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loopielu View Post
    Spiritwind, you need to have both girls asking for Anquanther scales for the Aquanther monster to be spawned:
    Quote Originally Posted by Loopielu View Post
    Goals- not girls, duh, soz
    That's funny! I did have to read that a couple of times - thanks for the giggle! I'll add more to the goal notes. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Spiritwind - I'm currently on goal 5 of part 2 - it starts out with "Clear Ocean Reef " and we have to clear 2 of them... Would you please at that to the goal list on page 1 of this thread - thank you ��

sure can! Added... thank you! SW

Rhino Keeper
    Sirene just dropped an electric eel. I am not even at a stage where I have been asked for them. Pleasant surprice

Love all the new different kinds of items: drops, buildings, crafting material, deco, monster etc. Beautiful artwork has always been one of CS's advantages, along with a continuous capturing storyline (!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    Hi Spiritwind - I'm currently on goal 5 of part 2 - it starts out with "Clear Ocean Reef " and we have to clear 2 of them... Would you please at that to the goal list on page 1 of this thread - thank you ��

sure can! Added... thank you! SW
    That was fast we actually have to clear 2 of them so it's 0/2

info for hoarders:

the shipwheel and compass wont stay in the shops after level up to 7...

and dont make 100(99) orange dye before the goal Part III / 6 ask for, or you have to skip for 10gems...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if I've missed it....but why are the items such as coral reef, anemone, anchor etc on timers in the market?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    Sorry if I've missed it....but why are the items such as coral reef, anemone, anchor etc on timers in the market?
    the 7 day featured coin and gem items are PERMANENT ITEMS. They only have the timer on them to stay in the featured tab to make them easier to find.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    the 7 day featured coin and gem items are PERMANENT ITEMS. They only have the timer on them to stay in the featured tab to make them easier to find.
    thank you for the quick reply...that is a relief, I was feeling the pressure.

Loving this update.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    for those players cruising ahead of what's recorded on page 1, I'd love some screen shots of goals to come to add or if you can even just type up the info I put next to the star (*) that would be very much appreciated! PM me if you don't want to post thanks a million!