Page 23 of 83 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ileeas View Post
    Ok so what is the best thing I can be doing while I'm waiting to make 24 lanterns to expand to the castle? :-)
    Collect money as much as you can - you will burn it in minutes.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you S8 - I'm so happy to finally have an untimed new storyline wiih lots of new things to do....this is the kind of game that got me hooked in the first place and made me play for almost 3 years.

And a big thank you for SW.... All your great work is highly appreciated ... We love you ��

I'm stuck as Coral Castle will not upgrade to Lvl 2 after getting all the required items

I click on build and nothing happens

Tried force closing and that didn't help and also re-installed

This is on IOS

Edit: Finally has allowed me to upgrade and I now have the Mermaid Workshop
    Last edited by pikachu73; 06-17-17 at 03:35 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tan5314 View Post
    I've just got a reef from my lvl 5 castle. Nice drop!
    same here money saver lol
    now I would love to hear from fellow players like "who needs coins?" when we get a building only drop coins
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's nice to make a post from me with my player hat, so here's where I'm at...

I brought out the biggest money spinners (for how often I can be in the game) - 2 faerie bulbs, ice castle, L6 theatre and I'll make sure I collect from the troll pit and forgotten roost and I kept out the horse pasture (less money, but still ok) These all give around 2500 coins each, some more when 'hearted' by my neighbours.

I also have all of the gem items as I didn't want to burn through more than the 2 million I did yesterday. Making lanterns to get to the 3rd expansion of the 4 in the square. Something dropped a blue anemone too, but I don't know what item it came from. So far, this update will take loads of time and I'm happy that these longer collection times for the gem items as that fits in much better with my time.

Yes, sand would be a much better 'grass'. I'll see if that's possible!

Taking the slow path now to build resources given coin items are expensive. I've added more part 2 goals and I'll update pics early next week.

Edit: added a hints section to post 1.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-17-17 at 04:32 AM.

This is pretty sweet. Soooooooo happppyyyy there is a new thread in story

Fashion Designer
    So happy with a new story line. I don't care that it's going to take awhile (I used all my lanterns pre-paying the new expansion squares!) I think about how long Sister Sister took and upgrading the fairy bulb.

May have to do a second fairy bulb, they drop a nice chunk of coins

Farm Supplier
    Where are the aquanthers I have chopped and chopped and nothing and the ocean reef is expensive isle bought at least 7 of them and still nothing please help!

Fashion Designer
    My Sirene just dropped a bottle of "Mermaids brew"!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    My Sirene just dropped a bottle of "Mermaids brew"!
    Lucky you. Mine only dropped seaweed and mermaid scale which I have max up. Hope I will get a good drop from her