Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Fashion Designer
    Have you noticed - in the Queen's/King's Court, scroll down to the new adventure (currently locked) - the music changes. It's lovely.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLama9876 View Post
    I expanded to one of the other expansions in the mermaid area. There are blue anemones and at least one ocean reef. No teal anemones or coral trees.
    That is good to know. The trees are too expensive, I'm trying to get more money on one of my games I bought that 500,000.00 shell. Mistake. Now I can't buy much of any thing trying to get blue berries. Lol. I was thinking expanding to save money so thank you for posting this.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol... For the first time in this game I'm broke! Didn't even look at prices for things till it said I had no more coins.. Time to gather some money for few days!
    Thanks SOOOOOO much S8, for continuing the story line, much appreciated!!

Sprirtwind, here are some additional drops for page one.

Coral castle --- clownfish
    Siren -- mermaid scales, electric eel
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    ★ SW thanks for page one info, will refer but we also love fast Info, perhaps delete our post n park to a consolidated FAQ page might help? (: ★

I saw Aquanthers (monster) being mentioned. Do they appear once we expand to the new lands or do they need to be triggered via a goal in storyboard? ★ ty ★

// thanks princess (: ♡

Executive Chef
    I have the goal in my goal book to find 1 blue coral. I broke down and spent 80k for reef. Twenty Chops. Zero blue coral.
    Why does this have to be so difficult? Good grief.
    And I can't see what I'm going to need for next level of my castle I guess because I have to find 1 blue coral. And 1 clownfish.
    I kind of feel like why bother.
    Hopefully things will turn around, but so far, not too keen on this.
    There too much randomness. If that's a word. Lol.
    Maybe we should listen to doomsayer Greselda.
    But I don't trust her.
    Maybe Old Thomas will have some good news after he gets back from visiting Elves.
    But he never came through for us last time. The old geezer.
    The story continues.....

Executive Chef
    I haven't had any problems getting the items needed to upgrade the Coral Castle. I bought two Mermaid Workshops so crafting items goes twice as fast. I've basically suspended doing much else in my Queendom except chopping Ocean Reefs and Blue Anemones and I get what's needed relatively fast. But even with all the chopping, chopping, chopping the Aquanther is being evasive and I haven't found one yet .

Coral Castle is at level 5 and I also bought several Pearly Oysters and Anchors. Coral Reef Block and Column are being crafted now.

Good luck everyone

Fashion Designer
    Good things come to those who wait.

Hurry slowly.

The slow drops of the new monster might be to slow us down.

Btw I placed a lantern spire just below the outpost and it looks like Nadina is sitting on the spire roof. Haha

Executive Chef
    I am also buying another anchor and oyster. Just need patience!
    But on the bright side, I'll probably get maxed out on orange dye and seaweed salad.

Farm Supplier
    I have nowhere to hurry so I just enjoy this event with all its random rare drops.

Den8137259, Aquanthers are triggered by a goal.