Page 17 of 83 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Nightclub Owner
    I've decided to take this one slowly, especially once I realized how expensive it can be. Usually as soon as a gem item is in market, I check the drops and nine out of ten times I'll buy it because I enjoy collecting things but this time I'm going to wait and see what is actually worth buying.

I do appreciate this new update though because like most others stalled at level 50 I usually ignore my coin buildings and only collect from things with good item drops. I'm glad to see S8 is giving us a reason to keep the coin only things around in useful ways.

Executive Chef
    Forgotten Roost is very generous with the coins. I think it was 2000. Well worth the tap.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Forgotten Roost is very generous with the coins. I think it was 2000. Well worth the tap.
    High level Fairy houses are even better - well over 2000 - and they are small and take up less space.

Executive Chef
    All the way to part 3 now wow, busy... Long term goals... Need patience still btw, what's the drop rate of the gem items? I'm holding my gems
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    I agree - this storyline will require either a lot of patience or a lot of gems. So I'm going to try to stick with patience and make this a long-term goal It's been a long time since I've had to pay attention to collecting coins, so in a way it is nice to have a reason to collect from our buildings again.

I bought the bundle and wasn't too impressed with the first drop from the teal anemone or the coral tree, but maybe they will improve. But I will wait and see on any of the other gem items to see if they are worth it. I've been burned in the past.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tamaraalexisreave View Post
    Ahhh I'm on an Android and still dont have it. Any idea on how slow the roll out process will be???
    1.9 is out on Android now. Sometimes the auto-download doesn't start and you need to manually start the update

If you aren't seeing the mermaid expansion:
    You must finish the Elf storyline before you can see it
    Last edited by RealGoblinKing; 06-16-17 at 11:24 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ragga666 View Post
    Sorry I know this is not the place but I am stuck as I can't progress to complete the totem token in building the reliquary in the eleven outpost as it says complete the fashion police and I can't see what it is. I would be most grateful for some guidance. Many thanks.
    It looks like you haven't completed "Shut the Door!"

Well hello Nemo! Level 4 Coral Castle dropped a clownfish.

I know it's been asked and answered, but at what stage do the sea monsters start spawning? I've seen dialog about them, but have yet to spawn one. (Or anything else for that matter) I've already double checked, music and all, and I definitely don't have a critter hiding on the board. Hoping the power of the post will do its thing.

Ps. I have never trusted Griselda. She's hiding something.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, so one question. We have a fishmarket, why aren't any of the new fishspecies added to it? The clownfish is the third type we've gotten since the cat- and butterfish's were released but none of them have been added to the fishmarket.

Fashion Designer
    For coins, don't forget the Troll Trade in the Exchange. 25,000