Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Farm Supplier
    level 3 upgrade requires 4 orange coral 4 orange shells 1 reef column and 1 reef block

Rhino Keeper
    26 lanterns more to the second expansion...
    50 lanterns in total

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Attachment 37104
    I have never put in a pic before, so it might not work ... but you need orange coral, orange shell, reef slab and ocean clay to get from level 1 to level 2.
    thank you! The picture is great!

Updated the second post of this thread too, but you need to have the Goal 'A Turbulent Totem' completed from the The Elves update.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for opening more land!!!! And bringing such a beautiful and new stuff up!
    Way to go!

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	to level 4.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	106.0 KB 
ID:	37105

To level 4

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    thank you! The picture is great!
    Here are some more then!

Name:	image1 (1).PNG 
Views:	187 
Size:	354.9 KB 
ID:	37106

Name:	image1 (2).PNG 
Views:	183 
Size:	280.5 KB 
ID:	37107

The upgrade from 2 to 3. The Block and Post only take 15 mins to make, and you can have two workshops, so you can do them simultaneously.

I'm seeing 5 new expansions, the four by the sea, and one on the on the right hand side of the board, near the top, that I could swear wasn't there before. (it looks like it will line up with the sea expansions, so maybe it's meant to connect the land to the new shoreline property?) None so far have required expansion permits, but I'm stuck waiting for lanterns. I neglected to replenish those after the recent expansions.....too caught up in the hunt I suppose. Lol.

I also have a value pack offer for 40 energy, 10 lanterns, a coral tree and a teal anemone. $4.99. So congrats S8, you sold me again! Now can you please bring back the aqua prizes to the barons tent? They will fit in quite nicely by the sea.

Coral tree and teal anemone both have a 24 hour timer.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I was just gifted a reef block from a neighbour. Are there new gifts to send? I won't be able to check until tomorrow morning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I'm seeing 5 new expansions, the four by the sea, and one on the on the right hand side of the board, near the top, that I could swear wasn't there before. (it looks like it will line up with the sea expansions, so maybe it's meant to connect the land to the new shoreline property?) None so far have required expansion permits, but I'm stuck waiting for lanterns. I neglected to replenish those after the recent expansions.....too caught up in the hunt I suppose. Lol.

I also have a value pack offer for 40 energy, 10 lanterns, a coral tree and a teal anemone. $4.99. So congrats S8, you sold me again! Now can you please bring back the aqua prizes to the barons tent? They will fit in quite nicely by the sea.

Coral tree and teal anemone both have a 24 hour timer.
    3rd one will require 3 expansion permits!

Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast