Page 34 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Has anyone expanded to the third plot of land in the new section yet? It looks like there are teal anemones there and I am trying to decide whether to buy my value pack with the teal anemone in it before the timer runs out. Thanks
    There aren't any teal ones in any of the squares, I think there were three blue ones and a couple of Ocean Reefs in both the third and fourth square.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I'm sorry I don't have time to read this whole thread is this a times event or something I can out on hold for now and work on again when I have rebuilt my coffers? I spent practically all my money and am on part 2.
    It's not timed so you're not in any hurry

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Has anyone expanded to the third plot of land in the new section yet? It looks like there are teal anemones there and I am trying to decide whether to buy my value pack with the teal anemone in it before the timer runs out. Thanks
    no problems at all
    cuz you can craft the orange starfish first and than the orange dye
    sry for confusion...

make orange dye ( 0/1 ) skip 10 gems
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0028.jpg 
Views:	466 
Size:	119.2 KB 
ID:	37145
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 06-19-17 at 01:42 AM. Reason: add pic
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    oh, that's good news! thanks for the update!

Executive Chef
    Have I missed something? I see a lot of people have got their castle to level 5 but I seem to have no source of black pearls for the upgrade. I've chopped till I am 10 mill coins down. Is there a step or trick I'm missing?

Executive Chef
    Another good way to get coins is to watch the video when you first log in each day. You can double the daily bonus. I just got over 9000 coins. It is hard to watch that coin supply go down so dramatically fast.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Have I missed something? I see a lot of people have got their castle to level 5 but I seem to have no source of black pearls for the upgrade. I've chopped till I am 10 mill coins down. Is there a step or trick I'm missing?
    I am sure that you are not missing anything. Black pearls come from ocean reef and coral trees. It took a long time and a lot of coins for me to get my first one too. Eventually they will come.

Rhino Keeper
    It's funny that this new storyline has completely reoriented my daily collection priorities towards coin collection. I feel like the Baron going around my kingdom greedily collecting all of the rent. Even my kingdom has changed since I've pulled tons of coin producing buildings and decorations that had just been collecting dust in my inventory.

I'm also being a miser about buying the ocean reefs and blue anemones so that I don't go broke. But no complaints here. I'm happy to go slow and steady on this one. So glad it isn't a timed event!!

Farm Supplier
    In regards to coin shortage.... y'all remember the winter workshop???
    My winter gate just sold for 15,000.00
    Walls go for 400.00.....
    I'm faithfully collecting from Neva again.

Executive Chef
    I too am enjoying this new update. I am going on adventures again, especially the desert sands, that gives lanterns. I had to build 2 mermaid shacks to use up the abundance of slab.
    Thanks to the forum I'm finding the best coin collections: the fairy huts and fairy bulb. And others I can't think of right now. The new horse pasture gives over 1000 coins every 2 hours. And the flyger gave me a lantern plus the wisps.
    I had to change strategy a bit because of the huge coin demand, but still pretty conservative about spending.
    I'm glad to find my rhythm in doing this update. Still trying to maintain decent levels of resources.
    I guess everyone has their own way of doing things. I'm kinda the slow and steady type.
    I'll check on Neva. Don't remember too much about her.
    Adding: I'm also gifting neighbors again. For wisps. Too bad we're limited.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-19-17 at 08:12 AM.