Page 48 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Last goal is to upgrade to level 10

Requirements: 15 each coral reef blocks and columns. Plus the trident and necklace made in previous goals

Btw, after upgrading to level 10 the Mermaid Workshop is empty. Nothing can be crafted. All items we can make that have to do with the mermaid thread are gone from Magic Forge. You can still craft orange ink in the potion shop. You can still craft the two foods in the kitchen (seaweed salad, hors d'ouvres). We still have the Dive into abyss adventure

Completing all goals gives you the shipwreck. Somewhere in earlier goals we won the ocean chest - check your inventory
    Ocean chest is a reward from step 4. Does the castle look very different at level 10?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Ocean chest is a reward from step 4. Does the castle look very different at level 10?
    I don't notice any difference in appearance

Farm Supplier
    I stopped doing the main storyline since the beginning of the Celestine quest but continued to collect from the castle. And I've got 2 ocean reefs and 3 anemones so far, and enough eels to craft the needed potion, and all of a sudden I found myself dying the starfish.

And I'm really happy I don't have to hurry.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    I don't notice any difference in appearance
    Thanks, will stock up on enchanter's and lumin essences before finishing the quest then.

Executive Chef
    Spiritwind, sorry, the ocean chest is a reward from chapter 4 step 5, not step 4. My mistake.

all fixed! thanks! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-28-17 at 05:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    How long does it take to spawn an aquanther? It's just not happening ... And yes ... I have the land vs sea quest ... And no there isn't any other monsters on my board. ;-)

Power of the post - it's appeared now. Just had to keep chopping away ;-)
    Last edited by scavaig; 06-28-17 at 01:00 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I can't find how to obtain blue coral

I need blue coral, to upgrade the coral castle. The hint is that these come from nature, but I cannot get any, no matter what I do. Will someone please help me? Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shooshemc View Post
    I need blue coral, to upgrade the coral castle. The hint is that these come from nature, but I cannot get any, no matter what I do. Will someone please help me? Thanks!
    [post moved to the correct thread]
    This info can be found on page 1. I'm still working on the breakdown of all the individual materials, but in the meantime, post 8 has your answers.

Thank you. I see that I can get the blue coral from the ocean reef, which is available for 80,000 coins...however, I cannot find an ocean reef for sale.