Page 67 of 83 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Rhino Keeper
    My drops haven't changed after leveling up to 8, instead it gets worse. Nemos and blue corals are impossible to get. It took me one and half week just to make one stormwater and I need 10 just to level up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    My drops haven't changed after leveling up to 8, instead it gets worse. Nemos and blue corals are impossible to get. It took me one and half week just to make one stormwater and I need 10 just to level up.
    Yes, the clown fish are what is holding me back. Lvl 9 is a long way in the future for me - very slowly working towards having what I need to craft that magic wand.

Rhino Keeper
    Whew!!! That was the most challenging thing since the Faerie Respite!!! I just finished today! I never wanna see another storm water again! :-P Now back to gathering moldy fungus. :-) GL to everyone who hasn't finished his goal. Cheers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Yes, the clown fish are what is holding me back. Lvl 9 is a long way in the future for me - very slowly working towards having what I need to craft that magic wand.
    Very slow for me too.. I'm forever on L8 and working like u on the wand. Materials I need (electric eels are lacking in my kingdom) I have to try and find in buying the expensive corals and flowers.. but disappointing when I chop them only to find common clay or only 1 fish
    If I hurry and finish the Mermaid Event.. I'll be left with NO coins at L50! Outragious thought knowing each week a new quest is proposed.. not knowing if we'll need our CS$.. I just take it easy.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Finding Nemo! Please S8, can you give us a little bit more chance for the drops of clownfish...
    Only 216 needed for me, but hardly to find. 😢

Farm Supplier
    Not happy...but a teal anemone for 75 to have a better chance of droppings, especially the eels....habe tapped it 10 times so far and nothing but ocean clay???? Team Lava, can this be right??

Executive Chef
    missing eels!
    just out of curiosity I kept chopping Anemones @ 45,000 each!!!!! ..to see when finally eels would drop. maybe I'm not chopping enough I thought? I filled up a space with 18 Anemones and started crazy chopping.

the result of chopping 18 Anemones: was a GRAND collection of 3 eels! OMG! not even enough to make 1 storm water so badly needed to make the magic wand to move on.

I'm stuck! cause honestly I feel spending and chopping more is not worthwhile as the eels are certainly extinct and prehistoric! 45,000 x 18 = 810,000 for 3 simple eels and 180 energy was proven to be just not enough!

I've drawn the conclusion that something must be wrong.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    missing eels!
    just out of curiosity I kept chopping Anemones @ 45,000 each!!!!! ..to see when finally eels would drop. maybe I'm not chopping enough I thought? I filled up a space with 18 Anemones and started crazy chopping.

the result of chopping 18 Anemones: was a GRAND collection of 3 eels! OMG! not even enough to make 1 storm water so badly needed to make the magic wand to move on.

I'm stuck! cause honestly I feel spending and chopping more is not worthwhile as the eels are certainly extinct and prehistoric! 45,000 x 18 = 810,000 for 3 simple eels and 180 energy was proven to be just not enough!

Hi, Moon. I am with you on this one. I stopped spending coins to buy anything for this thread. I also bought things to chop for exorbitant amounts of coins earlier on. I quickly realized that I wasn't getting anything necessary to move ahead with the goals. I get things to chop from drops. The eels are pretty much non-existent for me. Sometimes I wait for a week to get one. This morning, however, I got 2 eels. Probably won't see another for two weeks. But I am plodding along slowly and not letting it bother me. Hang in there. Eventually we will finish and have a tremendous sense of accomplishment.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    missing eels!

Naga just gave me a blue anemona ... I didnt expect this. I hope it will drop more often

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Hi, Moon. I am with you on this one. I stopped spending coins to buy anything for this thread. I also bought things to chop for exorbitant amounts of coins earlier on. I quickly realized that I wasn't getting anything necessary to move ahead with the goals. I get things to chop from drops. The eels are pretty much non-existent for me. Sometimes I wait for a week to get one. This morning, however, I got 2 eels. Probably won't see another for two weeks. But I am plodding along slowly and not letting it bother me. Hang in there. Eventually we will finish and have a tremendous sense of accomplishment.
    The power of the post on the forum. I have gotten about 7 (yes, 7) eels today. How startling! And welcome.