Page 35 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Executive Chef
    I just sold 3 winter gates. 45,000 coins. But I saved 2. They are so pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I'm sorry I don't have time to read this whole thread is this a times event or something I can out on hold for now and work on again when I have rebuilt my coffers? I spent practically all my money and am on part 2.
    It's rarely necessary to read the entire thread, just check out the first few posts on page one to answer almost any question that comes up. Spiritwind is amazing and keeps those updated with everything we need to know!
    The only exceptions being the front runners who actually discover and post the info that SW places on page one of every thread.

Page one also contains future steps that can help you decide what to work on while waiting for your coins to replenish. (One example....have lots of earth wisps. We will need lots of lanterns and lumen essence.)
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-19-17 at 09:02 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    The beauty of selling the winter workshop items: you can make more.
    If you have the winter workshop AND extra icicles..I haven't pulled the snowman/woman from storage yet...but it's a everything must go cs yard (wood?) Sale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hexappeal View Post
    The beauty of selling the winter workshop items: you can make more.
    If you have the winter workshop AND extra icicles..I haven't pulled the snowman/woman from storage yet...but it's a everything must go cs yard (wood?) Sale.
    funny! Major purging huh? We all need that from time to time, even hoarders(me).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Is there a cap on the number of Aquanthers we can have? Also is crafting to stay here forever? ★
    After I crafted the aquapanther, the craft went away. So we can only have one. He drops aquapanther scales and has a 4 hr. timer, so you won't have to fight as many cats to get the scales needed for the other crafts.

For those who have the magic fruit tree in storage, you should bring it out and start collecting from it. We need lots of magic fruit. Also, don't do the trade for energy in the royal exchange that requires using your magic fruit.

This is a great update, very enjoyable to go at your own pace.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hexappeal View Post
    In regards to coin shortage.... y'all remember the winter workshop???
    My winter gate just sold for 15,000.00
    Walls go for 400.00.....
    I'm faithfully collecting from Neva again.
    Thanks for the tip! I was already maxed out on snowballs and snowflakes, so I will get my winter workshop busy! And it's nice to have a reason to collect from Neva again.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    After I crafted the aquapanther, the craft went away. So we can only have one. He drops aquapanther scales and has a 4 hr. timer, so you won't have to fight as many cats to get the scales needed for the other crafts.

For those who have the magic fruit tree in storage, you should bring it out and start collecting from it. We need lots of magic fruit. Also, don't do the trade for energy in the royal exchange that requires using your magic fruit.

This is a great update, very enjoyable to go at your own pace.
    Thanks Katt! Since I'm in it for the long term anyway, I'm thinking I might try to craft two using both workshops. Just to add another level of difficulty.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Thanks Katt! Since I'm in it for the long term anyway, I'm thinking I might try to craft two using both workshops. Just to add another level of difficulty.
    Lol. That's a huge level of difficulty!! 200 magic fruit for just the perfume. I'll be watching...

Nightclub Owner
    I'm slowly but surely making my way through part two and enjoying it so much. This new update is bringing back all the things I love and have been missing from CS lately.

Thanks hexappeal for the winter workshop tip, I sold half of my winter items and made 500 thousand which I might use to buy the pearly oyster, not sure yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    There aren't any teal ones in any of the squares, I think there were three blue ones and a couple of Ocean Reefs in both the third and fourth square.
    Thanks Ninjalejones