Page 20 of 83 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Do you have the latest version of the game installed? If so, have you checked the first post in this thread? Have you met all the requirements to unlock this goal? It's main storyline, which means if you haven't met them, it will be here waiting when you do!
    I have the latest version and met the requirements ( I have the apothecary). I saw the pop up event two days ago but had no time to play at that time, now no event information. I already forced closed several times still no new event. Any idea???

Quote Originally Posted by Meiji293 View Post
    I have the latest version and met the requirements ( I have the apothecary). I saw the pop up event two days ago but had no time to play at that time, now no event information. I already forced closed several times still no new event. Any idea???
    I'm sorry, no. I can't think of anything else. S8 staff has been active on the thread, hopefully they will see your post and be able to offer some help.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Do you have any other goals in your goal book?
    Have you built the elven reliquary?
    Last edited by federerGOAT; 06-16-17 at 04:43 PM.

You'll need to keep completing Goals that are currently assigned to you to access the Mermaids. Completing the Goal "An Expert Opinion" will put you in the right direction.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

thank you.

Executive Chef
    ★ I'm Glad this storyline isn't timed, ty S8 (: ★

★ btw are the sale for the special items timed? ★ do they all poof after ? ★

Farm Supplier
    I am SO excited!! I can't update until tomorrow (Saturday, June 17) and the anticipation is ****ing me! Thank you Storm 8!
    S8 ID is Medhba. I play Castle Story daily.
    Feel free to add me.
    I rarely read my wall or visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ I'm Glad this storyline isn't timed, ty S8 (: ★

★ btw are the sale for the special items timed? ★ do they all poof after ? ★
    The timers are showing how long they will remain in the 'featured' tab. After that you'll still be able to find them in the market.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I know there is a lot of info on page 1 already, but so many answers to questions being repeated are answered on page 1. Please keep checking page 1 as I'm updating info and tips and notes daily. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ileeas View Post
    Ok so what is the best thing I can be doing while I'm waiting to make 24 lanterns to expand to the castle? :-)
    From reading the posts by others, I would suggest maybe focus on building up your coins. I am in the same position and partly doing that, but partly just enjoying choosing what else I want to to do around my place

Added - Oh and in line with what SW has said above, there is info on page one related to getting coins if you need ideas