Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Executive Chef
    I finished the mermaid mayhem goals but the final pink anquather goal never popped up. How do I get my pink anquather?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I finished the mermaid mayhem goals but the final pink anquather goal never popped up. How do I get my pink anquather?
    What level is your castle? Perhaps there's another missing link/trigger? MM goals came out with the next part, Of Land and Sea so that could influence triggering the pink Aquanther. Did you get the blue one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    What level is your castle? Perhaps there's another missing link/trigger? MM goals came out with the next part, Of Land and Sea so that could influence triggering the pink Aquanther. Did you get the blue one?
    I just made the blue one.

I am about to make the mirror. So the castle is at level 8.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I just made the blue one.

I am about to make the mirror. So the castle is at level 8.
    If you're up to the mirror then I'm not sure you've not completed all components of mermaid mayhem. You should still have the black pearl to go. You're still in part 3 goals and you have to finish part 4.

"Black Pearl Brew requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part IV)" & "White Pearl Party" to be completed".

Executive Chef
    Thanks SW, I dont have any mayhem goals showing.

I am on goal 2 of part 4. I have 2 more storm waters to make. I will see if anything triggers after upgrading the castle to level 9.

Edit: the pink Aqua there goal triggered when I leveled up the castle to 9.

Thanks SW
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 12-20-18 at 09:28 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, just venting more than anything. This storm water is ****ing me! These shells don't want to drop!! I have my castle to a lvl7 going to lvl 8 and have all these purses to make. At 45k a pop for the anemones it draining my poor coins.

Rhino Keeper
    By the time I got to the Make reef columns and Make reef blocks quests (Part 2, Goal 1), my inventory is already full of reef columns and reef blocks from gifts from neighbours. How do I proceed with that quest without having to use 10 gems each? Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiiann View Post
    By the time I got to the Make reef columns and Make reef blocks quests (Part 2, Goal 1), my inventory is already full of reef columns and reef blocks from gifts from neighbours. How do I proceed with that quest without having to use 10 gems each? Please help!
    The only way if you can't use them in craft is to reach out to Support and get them to remove a few of them for you. They've done this before when goals ask you to craft something and you're maxed. If you have the Elven outpost available for trades they tend to like mermaid related items so you might be able to give some away to them. Good luck!
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The only way if you can't use them in craft is to reach out to Support and get them to remove a few of them for you. They've done this before when goals ask you to craft something and you're maxed. If you have the Elven outpost available for trades they tend to like mermaid related items so you might be able to give some away to them. Good luck!
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
    I'll do that. Thank you so much, SpiritWind00!

Executive Chef
    i'm just trying to get eels. this is taking forever
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily