Page 19 of 83 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've been chopping & crafting the reef blocks & columns and the coral reef blocks & columns.
    i am stuck! I wish I could craft reef blocks but I'm out of slabs. And I can't level up because I need 1 more orange shell. I can't expand I'm waiting for lanterns. So I'm waiting for something to drop to get me out of this limbo.
    I can make sea salad and orange dye. But I don't know what they'll be used for. Not complaining, but I wish I could be doing something besides wait.
    I don't have the option to craft coral blocks or columns yet. Stuck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i am stuck! I wish I could craft reef blocks but I'm out of slabs. And I can't level up because I need 1 more orange shell. I can't expand I'm waiting for lanterns. So I'm waiting for something to drop to get me out of this limbo.
    I can make sea salad and orange dye. But I don't know what they'll be used for. Not complaining, but I wish I could be doing something besides wait.
    You can purchase Ocean Reefs and Blue Anemone in the store for coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    You can purchase Ocean Reefs and Blue Anemone in the store for coins.
    i did buy 1 blue anemone. It didn't get me very far. I would much rather use the resources from the land, so that probably means waiting for expansions.

The sea salad will be needed for the new adventure along with starfish & something else not visible.
    Chopping the blue anemone will drop the clay for the columns among other items including the orange shell & chopping the ocean reef will drop the slab for the blocks & other items too. Of course, you'll need coins & energy to be able to do that.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Thanks RGK, that's where I am now.....just haven't gotten any to spawn yet. I'll hurry up and wait. Lol

So happy this isn't timed!!!
    This happened to me, I needed the scales it dropped for the potion, spent millions of coins on anenomies and reefs, no pantherthings, reinstalled my game twice, decided to buy a trap to check they actually existed and voila they started spawning.

Fashion Designer
    Has your coral castle started dropping stuff?

You can get it from there, but it is a rare drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Has your coral castle started dropping stuff?

You can get it from there, but it is a rare drop.
    yes it is dropping stuff. Slowly. And I bought some gem items but their timer is pretty long. I probably should have waited to buy gem items till I knew for sure what they would do. All is Ok though. Still trying to learn what the best way to go about this is. And I'll eventually use my coins(sparingly).

Help!! I can't participate the event Can someone help me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Meiji293 View Post
    Help!! I can't participate the event Can someone help me please.
    Do you have the latest version of the game installed? If so, have you checked the first post in this thread? Have you met all the requirements to unlock this goal? It's main storyline, which means if you haven't met them, it will be here waiting when you do!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    This happened to me, I needed the scales it dropped for the potion, spent millions of coins on anenomies and reefs, no pantherthings, reinstalled my game twice, decided to buy a trap to check they actually existed and voila they started spawning.
    I had misread, I wasn't quite there. (blaming it on lack of sleep!) I was waiting to upgrade to level 5. Sigh. However, I have since then updraged and still haven't managed to trigger anything. Not even a fangbeast while gathering eggs for the seaweed salad! (No monsters lurking, I triple chested!)
    I'm not stressing, since its long term (woohoo!) but I really hope I don't have to purchase a trap to get them started.

------------------
    Am I the only one who wishes the grass would turn to sand under the new expansions? It's strange to see such a beautiful green lawn right on the beach like that. Lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending