Page 41 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I know it's a small thing, but it truly TRULY drives me up a wall that the ready to collect icon above Wisteria Mansion and Royal Games Castle isn't a coin but a watering pail. I always seem to skip right over them the first run through when collecting coins because my brain is focusing on the icons and not the actual building. I usually just ignore it but now when every coin counts, it really sticks out to me how irritating it is.
    I was thinking about this earlier when I checked the cozy campfire (ore and coal!). The avatar is pouring water on the fire with her watering can. I hope she never succeeds in putting it out. Lol. I find the drops rather handy.

Also slightly off topic, but the elves want 22 magic fruit! I'm now fully convinced that their requests are somehow tied to materials necessary during current events. No way are they getting my precious magic fruit! A certain aquatic panther has placed a rather large order for mermaid perfume.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I know it's a small thing, but it truly TRULY drives me up a wall that the ready to collect icon above Wisteria Mansion and Royal Games Castle isn't a coin but a watering pail. I always seem to skip right over them the first run through when collecting coins because my brain is focusing on the icons and not the actual building. I usually just ignore it but now when every coin counts, it really sticks out to me how irritating it is.
    It's because they are classified as decorations not buildings.
    The same goes for the Gold Mine, Rooted Mine, Travelling Bards and Clocktower.

It really annoys me too! but I don't think there's anything Storm8 can do about this ...
    They would need to be upgradable buildings similar to the Horse Shed and Noble Stable for that to work.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Pumpkin hutch goes for 1500. I have about 15. . .
    I'll have sell a few! The overgrown bench gets you 500. I had 40+!

Fashion Designer
    Wish you could sell those jeweled eggs for coins. Or, better yet those creepy gnome/elves from Christmas that one year!

Executive Chef
    In case someone is curious: Last available expansion ( with this Ocean theme )- requires:

3500 Royal Pints; 30 wisp lanterns; 1000 000 coins; 4 expansion permits.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    In case someone is curious: Last available expansion ( with this Ocean theme )- requires:

3500 Royal Pints; 30 wisp lanterns; 1000 000 coins; 4 expansion permits.
    yes it takes a MILLION coins

Fashion Designer
    I've skimmed through this thread to try and find the answer to my question, if I missed it I apologize for asking again.
    I'm debating on buying these two items for gems.

Coral tree
    Info: A location teeming with rich sea life!
    Found: market, 75 gems
    Drops: reef slab, orange coral, blue coral, starfish, black pearls
    Collection time: 12 hours (speed up 48 gems)

Teal Anemone
    Info: A rare species of reef life.
    Drops: ocean clay, orange shell, clownfish, eels, white pearls
    Collection time: 24 hours

I'm 10 gems shy of being able to afford both after buying the Mermaid pond.

My question is, how rare is it to get items from them OTHER THAN reef slab or ocean clay, I get plenty of those already, I really need the other stuff. Are they good about giving you the other stuff or are they not much better than the Ocean Reef and blue Anemone? Or should I just buy a second Mermaid pond instead?

I assume that since they both state a collection time that these are permanent items and don't get chopped down like the Reef and Anemone do.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    I've skimmed through this thread to try and find the answer to my question, if I missed it I apologize for asking again.
    I'm debating on buying these two items for gems.

Coral tree
    Info: A location teeming with rich sea life!
    Drops: reef slab, orange coral, blue coral, starfish, black pearls
    Collection time: 12 hours (speed up 48 gems)

Teal Anemone
    Info: A rare species of reef life.
    Drops: ocean clay, orange shell, clownfish, eels, white pearls
    Collection time: 24 hours

I'm 10 gems shy of being able to afford both after buying the Mermaid pond.

My question is, how rare is it to get items from them OTHER THAN reef slab or ocean clay, I get plenty of those already, I really need the other stuff. Are they good about giving you the other stuff or are they not much better than the Ocean Reef and blue Anemone? Or should I just buy a second Mermaid pond instead?

I assume that since they both state a collection time that these are permanent items and don't get chopped down like the Reef and Anemone do.
    So far they have not been THAT much better for me. They DO drop the rarer stuff, but often I get same regular stuff. Timer is like 12 hours- so not very good. It is good over a long time - since then you slowly collect up rarer items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Goal 7:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 8 0/1 BUILD | 10 coral reef block, 10 coral reef columns, 3 mermaid purse, 3 mermaid bracelet
    In this goal counts the purse and the bracelet made in goal 6

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	148.7 KB 
ID:	37165

Rhino Keeper
    Wording in goal iv no. 1 is wrong wand is not made at mermaid workshop but at magic forge
    Hope we don't have to make too many wands as they use 5 gold nuggets each