Page 42 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Destiel0918 I may hold onto my gems then.

Executive Chef
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but those two little fairy houses put out a lot of coins.

Loving this update, btw. It's nice to be able to go at my own, slow pace and just enjoy.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I don't think anyone has posted this yet, but if you want an extra compass and shipwheel you must craft them BEFORE you upgrade to level 7. The crafts are removed after you upgrade in this step.
    thanks for heads up, sunnygirl634!

btw is Coral Castle Level 8 the maxed level? ★

Ref from Page 1
    Level 7: 8 coral reef block, 8 coral reef column, 10 ocean compass, 10 shipwheel
    Level 8: 10 coral reef block, 10 coral reef columns, 3 mermaid purse, 3 mermaid bracelet
    Level 9: ? no more ?
    Level 10: ? no more ?

Executive Chef
    I also just saw that the fourth expansion takes 1,000,000 coins. I must say that I am having a great deal of difficulty parting with so much of my hard earned money. I usually don't have a hard time spending money ( a big complaint of my husband). However, the amounts required for everything are very large in this update. Watching my nest egg dwindle is causing a great deal of stress. Time for a cup of hot tea!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Winter wall goes for 750 and winter tower goes for 7500. You can rack up some cash pretty fast.
    Also, campfires are $1,000. I had so many dropping from adventures.

Having fun with this update, will keep me busy for a while but boy that Aquanther was hiding on me. Over 200 taps later he finally decided to come out! I need the scales to continue so now I'm hoping they come more often to get scales
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Sorry if any one has already asked this but it says that the coral trees etc, gem and money items have only 15 hours left. Will they no longer be available after that time. If so how can we complete the event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Sorry if any one has already asked this but it says that the coral trees etc, gem and money items have only 15 hours left. Will they no longer be available after that time. If so how can we complete the event.
    They will still be available, just not in the feature section. They'll be mixed in with the other items once the timer runs out.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Please note that this is NOT an event. It is main story, here forever. There is big red text on page 1 to help with info on why there is a timer in the feature section.

I encourage all players to re/read post 1 and the top of the other Parts for all the known tips and notes about this storyline. Happy gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    btw is Coral Castle Level 8 the maxed level? ★
    no, two gemming-nbrs have lv10

* after Part III/7 you get AZURA, the sister of Sirene, 1h timer same drops
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals