Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 816

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

  1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I know it's a small thing, but it truly TRULY drives me up a wall that the ready to collect icon above Wisteria Mansion and Royal Games Castle isn't a coin but a watering pail. I always seem to skip right over them the first run through when collecting coins because my brain is focusing on the icons and not the actual building. I usually just ignore it but now when every coin counts, it really sticks out to me how irritating it is.
    I was thinking about this earlier when I checked the cozy campfire (ore and coal!). The avatar is pouring water on the fire with her watering can. I hope she never succeeds in putting it out. Lol. I find the drops rather handy.

    Also slightly off topic, but the elves want 22 magic fruit! I'm now fully convinced that their requests are somehow tied to materials necessary during current events. No way are they getting my precious magic fruit! A certain aquatic panther has placed a rather large order for mermaid perfume.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

    #return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

  2. #402
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Coburg, Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I know it's a small thing, but it truly TRULY drives me up a wall that the ready to collect icon above Wisteria Mansion and Royal Games Castle isn't a coin but a watering pail. I always seem to skip right over them the first run through when collecting coins because my brain is focusing on the icons and not the actual building. I usually just ignore it but now when every coin counts, it really sticks out to me how irritating it is.
    It's because they are classified as decorations not buildings.
    The same goes for the Gold Mine, Rooted Mine, Travelling Bards and Clocktower.

    It really annoys me too! but I don't think there's anything Storm8 can do about this ...
    They would need to be upgradable buildings similar to the Horse Shed and Noble Stable for that to work.

  3. #403
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Pumpkin hutch goes for 1500. I have about 15. . .
    I'll have sell a few! The overgrown bench gets you 500. I had 40+!

  4. #404
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    692
    Wish you could sell those jeweled eggs for coins. Or, better yet those creepy gnome/elves from Christmas that one year!

  5. #405
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,686
    In case someone is curious: Last available expansion ( with this Ocean theme )- requires:

    3500 Royal Pints; 30 wisp lanterns; 1000 000 coins; 4 expansion permits.

  6. #406
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    In case someone is curious: Last available expansion ( with this Ocean theme )- requires:

    3500 Royal Pints; 30 wisp lanterns; 1000 000 coins; 4 expansion permits.
    yes it takes a MILLION coins

  7. #407
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    576
    I've skimmed through this thread to try and find the answer to my question, if I missed it I apologize for asking again.
    I'm debating on buying these two items for gems.

    Coral tree
    Info: A location teeming with rich sea life!
    Found: market, 75 gems
    Drops: reef slab, orange coral, blue coral, starfish, black pearls
    Collection time: 12 hours (speed up 48 gems)

    Teal Anemone
    Info: A rare species of reef life.
    Found: market, 75 gems
    Drops: ocean clay, orange shell, clownfish, eels, white pearls
    Collection time: 24 hours

    I'm 10 gems shy of being able to afford both after buying the Mermaid pond.

    My question is, how rare is it to get items from them OTHER THAN reef slab or ocean clay, I get plenty of those already, I really need the other stuff. Are they good about giving you the other stuff or are they not much better than the Ocean Reef and blue Anemone? Or should I just buy a second Mermaid pond instead?

    I assume that since they both state a collection time that these are permanent items and don't get chopped down like the Reef and Anemone do.

  8. #408
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    I've skimmed through this thread to try and find the answer to my question, if I missed it I apologize for asking again.
    I'm debating on buying these two items for gems.

    Coral tree
    Info: A location teeming with rich sea life!
    Found: market, 75 gems
    Drops: reef slab, orange coral, blue coral, starfish, black pearls
    Collection time: 12 hours (speed up 48 gems)

    Teal Anemone
    Info: A rare species of reef life.
    Found: market, 75 gems
    Drops: ocean clay, orange shell, clownfish, eels, white pearls
    Collection time: 24 hours

    I'm 10 gems shy of being able to afford both after buying the Mermaid pond.

    My question is, how rare is it to get items from them OTHER THAN reef slab or ocean clay, I get plenty of those already, I really need the other stuff. Are they good about giving you the other stuff or are they not much better than the Ocean Reef and blue Anemone? Or should I just buy a second Mermaid pond instead?

    I assume that since they both state a collection time that these are permanent items and don't get chopped down like the Reef and Anemone do.
    So far they have not been THAT much better for me. They DO drop the rarer stuff, but often I get same regular stuff. Timer is like 12 hours- so not very good. It is good over a long time - since then you slowly collect up rarer items.

  9. #409
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

    Goal 7:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 8 0/1 BUILD | 10 coral reef block, 10 coral reef columns, 3 mermaid purse, 3 mermaid bracelet
    In this goal counts the purse and the bracelet made in goal 6

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	148.7 KB 
ID:	37165

  10. #410
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    201
    Wording in goal iv no. 1 is wrong wand is not made at mermaid workshop but at magic forge
    Hope we don't have to make too many wands as they use 5 gold nuggets each

Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •