Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I don't really focus on this goal, because of the events. I make sure to tap the two mermaids and the castle each time they are ready. I also tap the Anchor and the Pearl Oyster I purchased, but rarely get anything but coins. Then, when I get enough to craft items needed, I craft. I am already on the goal to upgrade the castle to level nine. I just have to make a few of the one hour items. I forgot to keep them going. After upgrading the castle to nine, the next goal (part four, goal four) requires so much mermaids brew, It may takes years to complete. I guess I'm ok with this, because it drives me crazy to have no goals.
    Haha, I am doing the same thing. Just collecting 1-2 times a day and waiting for drops to cumulate.
    Plus, I wanted to slow down a bit and make more money again. This quest is expensive lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    Haha, I am doing the same thing. Just collecting 1-2 times a day and waiting for drops to cumulate.
    Plus, I wanted to slow down a bit and make more money again. This quest is expensive lol
    It is very expensive! I am almost back to one million. I don't buy the ocean reef or blue anemone anymore. I just use the ones that drop from the castle. I don't go on adventures either. I am not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing. It seems like A LOT of work just to get something not even that useful. I did some adventures, but never got the good stuff. So, I stopped and went back to daily adventures that at least give energy.

Fashion Designer
    Ah, the nice surprise of having a blue anemone drop from the castle quickly disappears when chopping it produces zero clown fish ...

Someone (naming no names from real life ...) is obviously affecting the CS reef as well

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    It is very expensive! I am almost back to one million. I don't buy the ocean reef or blue anemone anymore. I just use the ones that drop from the castle. I don't go on adventures either. I am not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing. It seems like A LOT of work just to get something not even that useful. I did some adventures, but never got the good stuff. So, I stopped and went back to daily adventures that at least give energy.
    Don't forget to check Naga every time. Mine drops blue anemone quit often.
    As for the money, I found deep inside my inventory Glimmer Faerie House and Blythe Faerie House, which upgraded to lvl 5 drop 4256 coins every 12 hours. 8500 coins per day worth the energies.

Rhino Keeper
    Good Grief!

I've just upgraded my castle to level 8 and got a goal that needs 5 storm water. No eels left. Can't keep using up all my coins in purchasing the stuff to chop, so I'll need to wait for them to drop. My 2 lovely and expensive pearly oysters hardly ever give anything except clay, anchors similar.

Expecting to be doing this on this path till Xmas - for me it's taking longer than Sister Sister. And on my second game where I've got no coin reserve and am only at the very beginning I'm expecting to still be doing it time next year.

off to cheer myself up by collecting leaves for some Ivy beams on the new event!

Executive Chef
    Wait till you have to craft the necklace!!!! My oh my! That one took a long time, but I have the necklace crafting now. No souvenir for me on that. But I did craft a souvenir storm water.

Executive Chef
    I am finally crafting a Storm Trident. I was surprised to see that it takes one whole day to craft. It seems I have been working on this forever. It really has been months. At first I could not get eels, then clownfish. Finally I was waiting for orange shells. I also stopped using gems to get anything for this thread. Today I bought a chest and got 2 orange shells in one collection, allowing me to craft the Storm Trident.
    I will not spend any more gems in this thread. It has required me to blow through so many coins, and it is a torture to replace them. Drops are very stingy as well. I have been getting those big blue reefs in drops. Chopping the last 4 has given nothing. The anchor has given nothing, and the pearly oyster also has given nothing. But it is good to feel no urgency to rush through this. Thus I am extremely happy when I get something which I need. We will feel a great sense of accomplishment when we complete this thread, even if it is in 2019!

Fashion Designer
    I accidentally bought the teal gem anemone, the one that costs gems. What a waste! Mostly what I get is the clay. For the gem cost and collection time it ought to,drop,something useful each time like those blasted eels. I think they are endangered in my queendom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am finally crafting a Storm Trident. I was surprised to see that it takes one whole day to craft. It seems I have been working on this forever. It really has been months. At first I could not get eels, then clownfish. Finally I was waiting for orange shells. I also stopped using gems to get anything for this thread. Today I bought a chest and got 2 orange shells in one collection, allowing me to craft the Storm Trident.
    I will not spend any more gems in this thread. It has required me to blow through so many coins, and it is a torture to replace them. Drops are very stingy as well. I have been getting those big blue reefs in drops. Chopping the last 4 has given nothing. The anchor has given nothing, and the pearly oyster also has given nothing. But it is good to feel no urgency to rush through this. Thus I am extremely happy when I get something which I need. We will feel a great sense of accomplishment when we complete this thread, even if it is in 2019!
    Wait till the crafting of the necklace arrives.. it takes something like 150 orange shells! add 2 more years.. 1922.. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Wait till the crafting of the necklace arrives.. it takes something like 150 orange shells! add 2 more years.. 1922.. lol!
    So funny! I am trying not to look ahead.