Page 59 of 83 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    do you have Anapa ?
    No, unfortunately not, I didn't manage to finish that event. So many little creatures that it's difficult to remember who they all are! I seem to have most of the others. Never regretted missing out on him till now.

For anyone who happened to purchase the pink Barbie bouncy castle from the last fairy event....I was impatient and got it before they fixed the adventures.....but.....
    That castle drops magic fruit faithfully every 4 hours! Just a heads up in case someone tossed it into storage immediately after the event.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    For anyone who happened to purchase the pink Barbie bouncy castle from the last fairy event....I was impatient and got it before they fixed the adventures.....but.....
    That castle drops magic fruit faithfully every 4 hours! Just a heads up in case someone tossed it into storage immediately after the event.
    ok I'm off to find the pink Bouncy Barbie House. That sounds like something WalMart would sell.

And so true. So many little critters to keep track of.

Adding : I am joking!
    Really I'm looking through my pages of inventory.
    Sometimes the true intent of a comment is not clear.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-23-17 at 11:19 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having trouble getting eels? Usually there seems to be one hard to get key resource in all events but pounding out numerous anemones at 45K a pop with no eels is frustrating. I know this is not a timed goal and for the most part is really cool but should get at least one per anemone! Without storm water cannot progress. At least the coins we have amassed over time which have been pretty useless are now a challenge to accumulate again!

Executive Chef
    The storm water is definitely slowing me down on this one. It takes a long time to get eels. And a lot of coins.
    The thought of eel water makes my skin crawl.

I was wondering if the adventure was worth going on. I did a couple but didn't get a very good return. Is anyone doing a lot of the adventures? I just quit sending them out.

Executive Chef
    Where are all the clown fish? I've chopped my way through a million dollars worth of anemones (yes, literally), and gotten three!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I am stuck at clown fish too. Eels are okay though as of right now.

Executive Chef
    Same here, I am stuck at clown fish. There are more eels than clown fish in my storage but we need twice more clown fish than eels
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The storm water is definitely slowing me down on this one. It takes a long time to get eels. And a lot of coins.
    The thought of eel water makes my skin crawl.

I was wondering if the adventure was worth going on. I did a couple but didn't get a very good return. Is anyone doing a lot of the adventures? I just quit sending them out.
    I did a fair few adventures - a rare drop is storm water - very useful indeed - but it is rare and adventures take a lot of resources to go on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Same here, I am stuck at clown fish. There are more eels than clown fish in my storage but we need twice more clown fish than eels
    Clown fish were far and away the scarcest resource for me.