Page 49 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Quote Originally Posted by shooshemc View Post
    Thank you. I see that I can get the blue coral from the ocean reef, which is available for 80,000 coins...however, I cannot find an ocean reef for sale.
    Go to the Market, tap Nature, then Plants & scroll all the way to the last page-- page 14.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Last goal is to upgrade to level 10

Requirements: 15 each coral reef blocks and columns. Plus the trident and necklace made in previous goals

Btw, after upgrading to level 10 the Mermaid Workshop is empty. Nothing can be crafted. All items we can make that have to do with the mermaid thread are gone from Magic Forge. You can still craft orange ink in the potion shop. You can still craft the two foods in the kitchen (seaweed salad, hors d'ouvres). We still have the Dive into abyss adventure

Completing all goals gives you the shipwreck. Somewhere in earlier goals we won the ocean chest - check your inventory
    Does the shipwreck, chests and mermaids still drop items ?
    Name: Tybug

Fashion Designer
    What rewards have people received from the Dive into the Abyss Adventure?
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Arggggghhh!!! Another time that I have confused the Money anemone with the gem anemone!!!
    I've bought another gem anemone instead of money anemone
    Last edited by paisdelasmaravillas; 07-01-17 at 02:14 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Does the shipwreck, chests and mermaids still drop items ?
    Yes they do. All items from quest / storyline continue to drop items if you have less than 99 in stock. This includes the coral castle, shipwreck, ocean chest, aquanther, the oyster etc.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Yes they do. All items from quest / storyline continue to drop items if you have less than 99 in stock. This includes the coral castle, shipwreck, ocean chest, aquanther, the oyster etc.
    Thanks for the info. .
    Name: Tybug

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Lol, I've turned into the Baron, knocking on every building and razing every crop to get the million coins needed in the next seven days to buy the anchor and pearly oyster.
    Plant a bunch of fellora blossoms. Even if you are maxed out you still get a ton of money for the. And use bronze runes to keep speeding them up if you have them. Worked great for me to reach the $750k I need to expand. Now if I just had 2 more expansion permits! I've been sending eggs & milk to the trade exchange but it takes forever. Good luck!

New Resident
    It is impossible to make the mermaid's wand if the blue anemone doesn't give me electric eels. I spent a lot of money for nothing.

I haven't even been trying. I'm such a slacker . I just can't do multiple events at once.
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by karak71 View Post
    I haven't even been trying. I'm such a slacker . I just can't do multiple events at once.
    This is not an event. This is the main storyline, thus timeless. And as usual extreme time consuming. It will take you a few month to get through it. Don't be in a hurry, you'll make it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...