Page 1 of 83 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

What Storms May Come
    Main Storyline. Not timed.

Princess Sirene, daughter of the slain Sea King, visits your land and brings with her a grave warning. Only a ruler of your s**** can save her realm!

Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.

* You will need to update your app to new 1.9 version iOS. Android slowly being rolled out, but players reporting the storyline has started for them too.

* Pre-requisite info in goal posts.

* Note: there are 5 new expansions available with this update. 4 at the new mermaid area, 1 above.

* Note: the 7 day featured coin and gem items are PERMANENT ITEMS. They only have the timer on them to stay in the featured tab to make them easier to find.

* Extra info on the Aquanther: You cannot spawn the Aquanther until you get the goal for Aquanther scales. Extra info in the Inventory area below.

Available now!
    Pictures of the event from ShibuyaCloth:
    I have to split the posts as there are too many pics in this arc:
    Section 1: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1429196
    Section 2: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1430679

It's all about the money, money, money!
    Make sure you check out the Information Nugget: Coins for the money/hour calculations.

--> Biggest daily money spinners are: troll pit, forgotten roost, L10 ice castle, faerie bulbs, 2x faerie houses, L6 theatre, Bountiful table, mystery dining table - all drop over 2000 coins
    --> Lucky Trade often drops 4000 coins
    --> Troll Hunter Trade drops 25,000 coins
    --> You can sell some excess inventory items you can place on your board, eg ones that drop from adventures like the campfire, anvil, overgrown bench and scarecrow. The Carriages go for 5000 each (To sell, place on your board, then edit, sell)
    --> Collect from Neva, use your Snowy workshop to make and then sell those crafts. The winter gate sells for 15,000, walls for 400.
    --> watch videos when your new day starts to double your daily bonus for logging in (The watch video for gems is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players.)

Expansion summary of the Mermaid area:
    Square 1: 2000 royal points, 24 wisp lanterns, 450,000 coins (no permits)
    Square 2: 2200 royal points, 26 wisp lanterns, 500,000 coins (no permits)
    Square 3: 3000 royal points, 28 wisp lanterns, 750,000 coins, 3 expansion permits
    Square 4: 3500 royal points, 30 wisp lanterns, 1000 000 coins, 4 expansion permits

If you have any questions about the Mermaid Mayhem Boosts which are available over both this storyline and Of Land and Sea, please use the this thread as that is where that information is being recorded.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-03-18 at 12:49 AM.

What Storms May Come - Part 1 Goals
    THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THE MAIN GOAL GUIDE

Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
    * Must have completed A Turbulent Totem from PART 4 - UNLOCKING THE RELIQUARY of the Elven Outpost goals
    * Must be on version 1.9 if on iOS
    * In order to expand, you need to have the right number of royal points (from royal buildings, roads and walls) on your game board (not in inventory).
    * Each part of the 4 part goal continues immediately once complete a part.
    * Aquanthers will not spawn until you reach that goal.
    * The crafts in the Mermaid Workshop are only there whilst you need them. At the conclusion of all goals, the mermaid workshop will not have any crafts.
    * Once you reach level 10 of the Coral Castle and all goals are complete, you can still craft:
    - orange ink in the potion shop
    - seaweed salad and hors d'ouvres in the kitchen
    - and the Dive Into The Abyss adventure remains.
    * There are 10 levels to the Coral Castle. All information on the building materials required is listed below in each step and also in the Building Guide.

Adamir: We must save that poor soul who has washed ashore!
    Goal 1:
    * Land on the coast 0/1 SEARCH
    Rewards: 500 coin, 3 xp, 1 seaweed
    Congratulations: Adamir: I only hope we were not too late.

Adamir: Let us make our way to the coast! Not a moment to lose!
    Goal 2:
    * Explore the area 0/1 EXPLORE | Expand to the coast. | Expansion requirements: 2000 royal points, 24 wisp lanterns, 450,000 coins
    Rewards: 500 coins, 3 xp | Seaweed salad unlocked in the kitchen
    Congratulations: Adamir: Excellent work! I think I see her now.

Adamir: I will see to the woman... er, mermaid, at one, Kind Ruler!
    Goal 3:
    * Have seaweed 0/1
    * Make a seaweed salad 0/1 MAKE (skip 20 gems) | Kitchen, 15 minutes - 1 seaweed, 5 tomato, 5 eggs (speed up 4 gems)
    * Feed seaweed salad to the mermaid 0/1 GIVE
    Rewards: 500 coin, 3 xp
    Congratulations: Adamir: I think the mermaid is coming around!

Princess Sirene: Search your lands, human. Find that the sea is encroaching, and know my words are true.
    Goal 4:
    * Clear an ocean reef 0/1 CHOP | you can chop one from the expanded land, or purchase another in the market.
    * Find orange coral 0/1 GO (skip 8 gems)
    * Find reef slabs 0/1 FIND
    Congratulations: Princess Sirene: You see! The sea and the land are becoming one!

Old Thomas: I will find what answers I can by studying these invading species.
    Goal 5:
    * Clear blue anemones 0/2 CHOP | you can chop one from the expanded land, or purchase another in the market.
    * Find orange shells 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem) | harvest from anemones
    * Find ocean clay 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem) | harvest from anemones
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Well gathered! Now I must study these for answers!

Princess Sirene: If our castle was transported to your lands, perhaps all hope is not lost!
    Goal 6:
    * Find the Coral Castle 0/1 FIND | Expansion requirements: 2200 royal points, 26 wisp lanterns, 500,000 coins
    Rewards: 500 coin, 3 xp | Coral Castle unlocked
    Congratulations: Princess Sirene: The Coral Castle is not lost! Rejoice noble human!

Princess Sirene: Your offer is both wise and generous. Let us rebuild the castle together!
    Goal 7:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 2 0/1 BUILD | Level 1: 2 orange shell, 6 ocean clay, 2 orange coral, 6 reef slab | Level 2: 3 orange shell, 10 ocean clay, 3 orange coral, 10 reef slab
    Rewards: 100 coin, 6 xp | Mermaid workshop unlocked
    Congratulations: Princess Sirene: What progress! Your land dwellers are a resourceful lot!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-30-22 at 05:49 PM.

What Storms May Come - Part 2 Goals

Old Thomas: I will speak to Lady Greselda. Keep your focus on the restoration, young ruler.
    Goal 1:
    * Find ocean clay 0/1 FIND
    * Find reef slabs 0/1 FIND
    * Make reef columns 0/1 MAKE (skip 10 gems) | Mermaid Workshop, 15 minutes - 5 clay
    * Make reef blocks 0/1 MAKE (skip 10 gems) | Mermaid Workshop, 15 minutes - 5 reef slabs
    Rewards: 750 coin, 4 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Well done! These resources will surely aid our efforts!

Old Thomas: I trust my trip will be a short one. Keep up the good work!
    Goal 2:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 3 0/1 BUILD | 4 orange shell, 4 orange coral, 1 reef block, 1 reef column
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Good work! I will return before long.

Baron: Keep up the good work. People pay good coin for good work!
    Goal 3:
    * Find clownfish 0/1 GO (skip 13 gems) | collect from anemones, ocean chest, teal anemones
    * Find blue coral 0/1 GO (skip 13 gems) | collect from ocean reefs, coral trees
    Congratulations: Baron: Bravo! I worked up a sweat just watching you!

Thurston: I will see to the protection of our workers myself, my liege!
    Goal 4:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 4 0/1 BUILD 5 reef block, 5 reef column, 6 clownfish, 6 blue coral
    Congratulations: Thurston: Our guards report no further attacks! Huzzah!

Old Thomas: forgive my absence, young ruler... but let us keep working!
    Goal 5:
    * Clear Ocean Reef 0/2 GO
    * Find Blue Starfish 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems) | Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees
    * Find Black Pearls 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems) | Gather from Ocean Reefs or Coral Trees
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Our progress is a great relief! Well done!

Old Thomas: Why would Lady Greselda seek to injure out realm? We must know.
    Goal 6:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 5 0/1 BUILD | 10 reef block, 10 reef column, 5 black pearls, 5 blue starfish
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Let us speak to Lady Greselda, young ruler.

Old Thomas: I sense there is more to Lady Greselda's action. We must learn what.
    Goal 7:
    * Make coral reef block 0/1 MAKE (skip 35 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 1 hour - 1 reef block, 5 orange coral, 10 reef slab
    * Make coral reef column 0/1 MAKE (skip 35 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 1 hour - 1 reef column, 5 orange coral, 10 reef clay
    Rewards: 1500 coin, 8 xp, +1 Ocean Reef
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Let us speak frankly, young ruler.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-05-17 at 08:26 PM.

What Storms May Come - Part 3 Goals

Princess Sirene: Every day the castle grows more complete! Amazing!
    Goal 1:
    * Make mermaid's perfume 0/1 MAKE (skip 50 gems) | Potion shop, 2 hours - 1 enchanter's essence, 10 magic fruit, 4 blue coral
    * Make mermaid's brew 0/1 MAKE (skip 50 gems) | Potion shop, 2 hours - 1 enchanter's essence, 6 orange shell, 2 aquanther scales
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Princess Sirene: Your generosity fills my heart! You are a true friend!

Adamir: you are making such progress, kind ruler! How may I help?
    Goal 2:
    * Upgrade the coral castle to level 6 0/1 BUILD | 5 coral reef block, 5 coral reef column, 5 mermaid brew, 5 mermaid perfume
    Congratulations: Adamir: Well done! this work is practically elven in quality!

Sabina: No time for idleness. There's work to be done!
    Goal 3:
    * Make an ocean compass 0/1 MAKE (skip 60 gems) | Magic Forge, 2 hours - 1 lumin essence, 10 iron ore, 1 super glue
    * Make a ship wheel 0/1 MAKE (skip 60 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 2 hours - 1 lumin essence, 40 wood, 1 super glue | Tip: dead trees are a quicker collection point if you need wood.
    Congratulations: Sabina: I suppose this will do. Very good.

Thurston: The attacks increase! We must protect the ruler!
    Goal 4:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 7 0/1 BUILD | 8 coral reef block, 8 coral reef column, 10 ocean compass, 10 shipwheel
    Congratulations: Thurston: Well done, my liege!

Old Thomas: I must understand Lady Greselda's actions. I must think.
    Goal 5:
    * Find eels 0/1 FIND | this goal will autocomplete if you have eels in your inventory
    * Make storm water 0/1 MAKE (skip 250 gems) | Potion shop, 4 hours - 3 mermaid's brew, 10 clownfish, 5 eels
    * Dye shells purple 0/1 DYE (skip 180 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 2 hours - 5 orange shell, 5 purple dye, 1 storm water
    * Make shell bracelets 0/1 MAKE (skip 330 gems) | Magic forge, 6 hours - 1 purple shell, 25 silver ore, 19 elvenite
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: It is a good thing you are in charge, young ruler!

Thurston: Have you seen Old Thomas? I must speak to him at once.
    Goal 6:
    * Find blue starfish 0/1 FIND | this goal will autotick if you have starfish in inventory
    * Have orange dye 0/1 MAKE (skip 10 gems) | Potion shop, 1 hour - 6 orange petal, 5 water | Wording in the goal has changed from MAKE to HAVE. | this goal will autotick if you have starfish in inventory
    * Dye starfish orange 0/1 MAKE (skip 180 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 5 hours - 1 blue starfish, 5 orange dye, 1 storm water
    * Tailor a mermaid's purse 0/1 MAKE (skip 325 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 6 hours - 1 orange starfish, 25 silver ore, 15 mithril
    Congratulations: Thurston: Huzzah! Your work is inspiring!

Old Thomas: I should have seen it sooner! Now we must find her.
    Goal 7:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 8 0/1 BUILD | 10 coral reef block, 10 coral reef columns, 3 mermaid purse, 3 mermaid bracelet | this goal counts the purse and the bracelet made in goal 5 & 6
    Rewards: 2000 coin, 10 xp, + Prize: Azura
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: We will not give up. Greselda must be nearby.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-21-21 at 04:23 AM.

What Storms May Come - Part 4 Goals

Azura: I am at your service, land ruler. Let us prepare.
    Goal 1:
    * Make a luminous starfish 0/1 MAKE (skip 190 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 8 hours - 7 blue starfish, 2 super glue, 2 lumin essence | speed up 32 gems
    * Make a mermaid's wand 0/1 MAKE (skip 980 gems) | Magic Forge, 12 hours - 5 storm water, 1 luminous starfish, 5 golden nuggets
    * Dive into the abyss | ADVENTURE in Castle and Barracks, 1 day - 3 hors d'oeuvres, 10 seaweed salad, 4 blue starfish | Ocean Hors D'oevres: Kitchen 4 hours - 1 black pearl, 1 giant white pearl, 5 blue coral
    Rewards: 1250 coin, 6 xp
    Congratulations: Azura: you work so fast. It is inspiring!

Old Thomas: I will hold Greselda's spell for as long as I can!
    Goal 2:
    * Clear Ocean Reefs 0/2 GO
    * Find Black Pearls 0/10 | goal will autocomplete if you have these in inventory
    * Forge Luminous Silver 0/1 (skip 170 gems) | Magic Forge, 8 hours - 20 Silver, 2 Superglue, 2 Lumin Essence | speed up is 32 gems
    * Forge a Mermaid Mirror 0/1 (skip 970 gems) | Magic Forge, 8 hours - Luminous Silver, 10 Black Pearls, 5 Storm water
    Rewards: 1250 coins, 6 xp
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Make haste, young ruler! I tire!

Thurston: Onward, we press! The battle waits for no soldier!
    Goal 3:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 9 0/1 BUILD | 12 coral reef column, 12 coral reef block, 1 mermaid wand, 1 mermaid mirror
    Congratulations: Thurston: Victory is near! I can sense it!

Thurston: We will not abandon you, my liege! Make ready, friends!
    Goal 4:
    * Forge Aqua Silver 0/1 (skip 505 gems) | Magic Forge, 12 hours - 20 aquanther scales, 30 silver, 4 lumin essence
    * Forge Storm Trident 0/1 (skip 1265 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 day - 5 storm water, 1 aqua silver, 10 mermaid brew
    Congratulations: Thurston: Huzzah! Charge!

Thurston: The tower ceases its shaking! What does it mean, ruler?
    Goal 5:
    * Enchant black pearls 0/1 ENCHANT (skip 505 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 12 hours - 13 black pearls, 30 silver ore, 4 lumin essence (craft called Enchanted pearls)
    * Dye shells purple 0/1 DYE (skip 190 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 2 hours - 5 orange shells, 5 purple dyes and 1 storm water
    * Make a mermaid necklace 0/1 MAKE (skip 1535 gems) | Mermaid workshop, 1 day - 5 storm water, 6 purple shells, 1 enchanted pearl
    Rewards: +1 Ocean chest
    Congratulations: Thurston: Victory is ours! Huzzah!

Sirene: Your words inspire us, land ruler! We are with you!
    Goal 6:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 10 0/1 BUILD | 15 coral reef column, 15 coral reef block, storm trident, mermaid necklace
    Rewards: 2500 coin, 12 xp +1 shipwreck
    Congratulations: Sirene: Where you lead, we will follow!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-09-17 at 04:02 PM.

Aquanther Goals

* This goal is triggered once you upgrade the Coral Castle to level 5 (in Part 2)
    * You don't have to clear the 3rd expansion to access them.
    * Chopping Ocean Reefs and Blue Anemone are great ways to spawn the Aquanther.
    * Collecting from the Coral Castle, Coral Tree, Pearly Oyster, Anchor, Teal Anemone, Shipwreck, and Ocean Chest also have a chance to spawn the Aquanther.

* If you want 2 Aquanthers you must craft them both at the same time.

Let us take the fight to these foul beasts!
    Goal 1: Aquanthers: Land vs. Sea
    * Clear ocean reef 0/14 GO
    * Slay Aquanthers 0/1 FIGHT
    * Gather Aquanther scales 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Thurston: What prowess in battle, my liege!

Thurston: Let us seek to understand our enemy, my liege!
    Goal 2: Aquanthers: Understanding the Enemy
    * Summon an Aquanther 0/1 SUMMON | Mermaid workshop, 4 hours - 40 aquanther scales, 10 mermaids perfume, 13 white pearls
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 6 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston: Well done, my leige!

Aquanther (2x1 craft)
    Info: A beast of teeth and scales and fishy smells!
    Crafted: Mermaid Workshop, 4 hours - 40 aquanther scales, 10 mermaids perfume, 13 white pearls (speed up 16 gems)
    Drops: Aquanther Milk, Aquanther Scales, Black Pearls, Seaweed, White Pearl
    Collection time: 4 hours (speed up 16 gems)

Note: pictures are only located in the Main Goal Guide.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-07-18 at 04:09 AM.

Goal Notes:
    * The Reward for completing all of these goals is a Pink Aquanther pet. You only need to complete all of the quests that ask you to brew potions in order to get the Pink Aquanther You do not have to complete the quests that are timed.
    * if the goal expires, it moves on to the next one. If you complete the 24 portion, you get coins and extra of the associated item.
    * The 24 hours timer starts when you give the potion
    * There are new Mermaid Mayhem goals for players on "What Storms May Come" and "Of Land and Sea" that have a chance to drop extra of different mermaid items (blue coral, clownfish, eel, starfish, white pearl, black pearl). Only one of these goals can be active at a time, so keep going for the different drops!

Coral Concoction requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" to be completed.
    Fishy Formula requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Coral Conniption" to be completed.
    Starfish Serum requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Crazy for Clownfish" to be completed.
    Electric Elixir requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part III)" & "Starfish Showdown" to be completed.
    Pearlescent Potion requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part III)" & "Eel Extravaganza" to be completed.
    Black Pearl Brew requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part IV)" & "White Pearl Party" to be completed.

It may not require you to complete the full set of the "Part X" listed.

Coral Concoction - Must have level 3 Coral Castle first.
    Fishy Formula - Must have level 4 Coral Castle first.
    Starfish Serum - Must have level 4 Coral Castle first.
    Electric Elixir - Must have level 7 Coral Castle first.
    Pearlescent Potion - Must have level 7 Coral Castle first.
    Black Pearl Brew - Must have level 8 Coral Castle first.

Boost 1: Blue coral
    Ivy: This sea life is full of magic. You know, I bet there’s all kinds of potion we can make with this stuff.
    Ruler: Oh yeah, what were you thinking?
    Ivy: I’ve got a few ideas...I just need help gathering the ingredients!

Ivy: I wonder what we can come up with! *Completing this quest will boost Blue Coral for 24 hours*
    1: Mermaid Mahem: Coral Concoction
    * Brew the Coral Concoction 0/1 BREW (skip 30 gems) | Potion Shop, 5 minutes - 1 blue coral, 5 seaweed, 10 water (MAX of 2 allowed to be crafted)
    * Use the Coral Concoction 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
    Rewards: 500 coin, 5 xp
    Congratulations! Ivy: Oh wow! Look at all the Blue Coral starting to grow!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many Blue Coral!
    Ivy: *Blue Coral are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
    2: Mermaid Mayhem: Coral Conniption Timed and Optional! - if you let the 24 hour expire, you will move on to the goals of the next boost.
    * Clear 20 ocean reefs 0/20 CLEAR
    Rewards: 250 000 coin, 25 xp, +50 blue coral
    Congratulations! Ivy: Bravo!
    Note: the reward will allow you to have an inventory total of over the max of 99.

Boost 2: Clownfish
    Ivy: I wonder what else we can boost? *Completing this quest will boost Clownfish for 24 hours*
    1: Mermaid Mayhem: Fishy Formula
    * Brew the Fishy Formula 0/1 (skip 50 gems) | Potion Shop, 20 minutes - 1 pile of seeds, 10 mermaid scales, 5 living wood
    * Use the Fishy Formula 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
    Congratulations! Ivy: Look at all the little fishies! Let's go catch them!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many Clownfish!
    Ivy: *Clownfish are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
    2: Mermaid Mayhem: Crazy for Clownfish
    * Clear 40 blue anemones 0/40 CLEAR
    Rewards: 250 000 coin, 25 xp, +50 clownfish
    Note: the reward will allow you to have an inventory total of over the max of 99.

Boost 3: Starfish
    Ivy: We're getting the hang of this! *Completing this quest will boost Blue Starfish for 24 hours*
    1: Mermaid Mayhem: Starfish Serum
    * Brew the Starfish Serum 0/1 (skip 40 gems) | Potion Shop, 10 minutes - 1 blue starfish, 10 fish, and 5 glimmerdust
    * Use the Starfish Serum 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
    Congratulations! Ivy: What a pretty shade of blue! Let's find all we can!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many Starfish!
    Ivy: *Blue Starfish are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
    2: Mermaid Mayhem Starfish Showdown
    Rewards: 250,000 coin, 25 xp +25 blue starfish

Boost 4: Eel
    Ivy: A shocking discovery! *Completing this quest will boost Electric Eels for 24 hours*
    1: Mermaid Mayhem: Electric Elixir
    * Brew the Electric Elixir 0/1 BREW (skip 55 gems) | Potion Shop, 25 minutes - 1 electric eel, 10 fey crystals, and 5 prime cuts
    * Use the Electric Elixir 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
    Congratulations! Ivy: Great! Now let's go find some eels!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many Electric Eels!
    Ivy: *Eel are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
    2: Eel Extravaganza
    * Clear 40 blue anemones 0/40 CLEAR
    Rewards: 250 000 coin, 25 xp, +25 eels

Boost 5: White pearl
    1: Mermaid Mayhem: Pearlescent Potion
    * Brew the Pearlescent Potion 0/1 BREW (skip 80 gems) | Potion Shop, 30 minutes - 1 white pearl, 10 vital extract, 5 faerie jars
    * Use the Pearlescent Potion 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
    Congratulations! Ivy: Go find those White Pearls!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many White Pearl!
    Ivy: *White Pearl are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
    2: Mermaid Mayhem: White Pearl Party
    * Clear 40 Blue Anemones 0/40 CLEAR
    Rewards: 250,000 coin, 25 xp +25 white pearls

Boost 6: Black pearl
    1: Mermaid Mayhem: Black Pearl Brew
    * Brew the Black Pearl Brew 0/1 | Potion Shop, 15 minutes - 1 Black Pearl, 5 Magic Fruit, 10 Glimmerbulbs
    * Use the Black pearl Brew 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems)
    Congratulations! Ivy: Perfect! Black Pearls galore!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many Black pearl!
    Ivy: *Black pearl are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
    2: Mermaid Mayhem: Black Pearl Party
    Rewards: 250,000 coin, 25 xp +25 black pearls

The Pink Aquanther
    Now for the grand finale. *Completing this quest will boost items shown for 24 hrs.*
    The crafts for each of the potions comes back into the potion shop. Giving the 6 potions gets you the pink aquapanther.

Ivy: Now for the grand finale! *Completing this quest will boost items shown for 24 hours*
    1. Mermaid Mayhem: Mermaid Potions
    * Use Coral Concoction 0/1 GIVE (skip 30 gems)
    * Use the Starfish Serum 0/1 GIVE (skip 40 gems)
    * Use the Black Pearl Brew 0/1 GIVE (skip 45 gems)
    * Use the Fishy Formula 0/1 GIVE (skip 50 gems)
    * Use the Electric Elixir 0/1 GIVE (skip 55 gems)
    * Use the Pearlescent Potion 0/1 GIVE (skip 80 gems)
    Reward: 20000 coin, 15 xp +Pink Aquanther
    Congratulations! !

*Merfolk materials are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*

2. Mermaid Mayhem
    * Clear 10 Ocean Reefs 0/10 Clear | Collect triple mermaid materials for 24 hours!
    * Clear 20 Blue Anemones 0/20 Clear | Collect triple mermaid materials for 24 hours!
    Reward: 250,000 coins 25 exp 1 chest of mermaid materials (various mermaid items)
    Congratulations!

Goal Pictures:
    Spoiler: show

INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO THE MAIN GOAL GUIDE.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-23-18 at 07:20 PM.

Note: there are 5 new expansions available with this update. 4 at the new mermaid area, 1 above

Note: The new coin and gem items were found in the Featured tab for the first 7 days for ease of access. They are PERMANENT ITEMS. They are now found in the Nature tab at the very end.

Items to add to the Building Guide:

Coral Castle (Level 30+) (4x4) limit 1 Cannot be sold or stored
    Collection time: 2 hours
    Speed up: 4 gems
    Drops: Black Pearls, Blue Anemone, Blue Coral, Blue Starfish, Clownfish, Electric Eel, Ocean Clay, Ocean Reef, Orange Coral, Orange Shell, Reef Slab, Seaweed, Spawn Aquanther, White Pearl (LIST COMPLETE)
    Cost: No cost. This item is on your board to unlock.
    Build/Level 1: 2 orange shell, 6 ocean clay, 2 orange coral, 6 reef slab | +1000
    Level 2: 3 orange shell, 3 orange coral, 10 ocean clay, 10 reef slab | +1100
    Level 3: 4 orange shell, 4 orange coral, 1 reef block, 1 reef column | +1200
    Level 4: 5 reef block, 5 reef column, 6 clownfish, 6 blue coral | +1300
    Level 5: 10 reef block, 10 reef column, 5 black pearls, 5 blue starfish | +1400
    Level 6: 5 coral reef block, 5 coral reef column, 5 mermaid brew, 5 mermaid perfume | +1500
    Level 7: 8 coral reef block, 8 coral reef column, 10 ocean compass, 10 shipwheel | +1600
    Level 8: 10 coral reef block, 10 coral reef column, 3 mermaid purse, 3 mermaid bracelet | +1700
    Level 9: 12 coral reef block, 12 coral reef column, 1 mermaid wand, 1 mermaid mirror | +1800
    Level 10: 15 coral reef block, 15 coral reef column, 1 storm trident, 1 mermaid necklace | +2000

NEW Gifting Items!
    You can now gift these items to your neighbours - Seaweed | Reef Block | Reef Column
    [add pic]

Mermaid Mayhem Boosts became available during Of Land and Sea (the next arc of this storyline), however as they are available once you start this arc of the storyline, they are duplicated here and in the main goal guide.

Inventory Items:

ITEMS TO COLLECT FROM:

Sirene
    Info: Heir to the Realm of the Merfolk!
    Found: Princess Sirene is on your board to unlock in the 1st mermaid expansion square when these goals unlock.
    Drops: electric eel, glimmerdust, mermaid brew, mermaid scales, seaweed (list complete)
    Collection time: 2 hours (speed up 4 gems)

Azura
    Info: Princess of the Realm of the Merfolk! She'll help you find seaweed, mermaid scales, glimmerdust, starfish or Ocean Hors D'oeuvres!
    Found: reward for completing Part 3, goal 7
    Drops: Blue Starfish, Glimmerdust, Mermaid Scales, Ocean Hors D'oeuvres, Seaweed (list complete)
    Collection time: 1 hours (speed up 4 gems)

COIN ITEMS (Resource items) - all drops confirmed as complete

Anchor
    Info: An old ship's anchor.
    Found: market, 500,000 coins
    Drops: reef slab, orange coral, seaweed, starfish
    Collection time: +50 / 1 day

Pearly Oyster
    Info: Nature's treasure chest!
    Found: market, 500,000 coins
    Drops: ocean clay, orange shell, seaweed, white pearls
    Collection time: +50 / 24 hours (speed up 96 gems)

GEM ITEMS (Resource items) - all drops confirmed as complete

Coral tree
    Info: A location teeming with rich sea life!
    Found: market, 75 gems
    Drops: reef slab, orange coral, blue coral, starfish, black pearls
    Collection time: 12 hours (speed up 48 gems)

Ocean Chest 1x1
    Info: A lost chest.
    Found: market, 250 gems, reward from goal (Part 4, goal 5)
    Drops: ocean clay, seaweed, orange shell, clownfish, eels, white pearls, mermaid brew
    Collection time: +250 / 8 hours (speed up 32 gems)

Shipwreck 2x2
    Info: A reminder of the ocean's power!
    Found: market, 500 gems, reward from goal (Part 4, goal 6)
    Drops: reef slab, orange coral, seaweed, starfish, black pearls, ocean hors d'oeuvres
    Collection time: +500 / 4 hours (speed up 16 gems)

Teal Anemone
    Info: A rare species of reef life.
    Found: market, 75 gems
    Drops: ocean clay, orange shell, clownfish, eels, white pearls
    Collection time: 24 hours

ITEMS TO CHOP:

Aquanther (monster) You cannot spawn the Aquanther until you get the goal for Aquanther scales.
    Spawns from: blue anemone, coral reef, Coral Castle, coral trap
    Drops: Aquanther Scales

Blue Anemone clear in 10 actions
    Info: A rare species of reef life.
    Found: market, 45,000 coins, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Coral Castle
    Drops: ocean clay, orange shell, clownfish, eels, or white pearls

Coral Trap
    Info: Chop to lure an Aquanther!
    Found: market, 5 gems
    Uses: chop to lure an Aquanther

Ocean Reef cleared in 20 actions
    Info: An underwater arbor starter kit.
    Found: market, 80,000 coins, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Coral Castle
    Drops: reef slab, orange coral, blue coral, starfish, black pearls
    Note: Red coral drops from this item in the next part of the story, Of Land And Sea

All Inventory information is now complete and has been added to the Inventory Guide. This listing/page will not be updated if drops change in future. You should always check the Inventory Guide for the most up to date information on any item.
    Material listings:

Aquanther scales 26 gems
    Info: Scales from a vicious deep-sea Aquanther!
    Found: Aquanther pets
    Uses: item in Aquanther craft, item in Mermaid's brew craft, item in Aqua Silver craft

Black pearls 40 gems
    Info: Dark jewels of the deep found near Coral Trees and Ocean Reefs.
    Found: Coral tree, Shipwreck, Ocean Reef, Coral Castle
    Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Enchant black pearls craft, item in Mermaid Mirror craft, item in Ocean Hors D'oevres craft

Blue Coral 13 gems
    Info: A beautiful blue species of ocean coral. From Coral Trees and Ocean Reefs.
    Found: Coral tree, Ocean Reef, Coral Castle
    Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Mermaid's perfume craft, item in Ocean Hors D'oevres craft

Blue Starfish 40 gems
    Info: A rare species of starfish found near Ocean Reefs and Coral Trees.
    Found: Azura, Anchor, Coral tree, Shipwreck, Ocean Reef, Coral Castle
    Uses: item in Adventure to the Abyss, item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Purple Shell craft, item in Luminous starfish craft

Clownfish 13 gems
    Info: A humorous aquatic creature that hides near Sea Anemones.
    Found: Ocean Chest, Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle
    Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Storm water craft

Electric Eel 40 gems
    Info: An enlightening underwater creature that swim near Sea Anemones.
    Found: Sirene, Ocean Chest,Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle
    Uses: item in Storm water craft

Ocean Clay 2 gems
    Info: Common clay of the ocean floor found near Sea Anemones.
    Found: Pearly Oyster, Ocean Chest, Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle
    Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Reef column, item in Coral reef column

Orange Coral 8 gems
    Info: A dyed variety of coral collected from Ocean Reefs and Coral Trees.
    Found: Anchor, Coral tree, Shipwreck, Ocean Reef, Coral Castle
    Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Coral reef block, item in Coral reef column

Orange Shell 8 gems
    Info: A simple orange seashell found near Sea Anemones.
    Found: Pearly Oyster, Ocean Chest, Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle
    Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Purple Shell craft, item in Mermaid's brew craft

White Pearls 40 gems
    Info: A beautiful pearl! Can be found in Sea Anemones.
    Found: Pearly Oyster, Ocean Chest,Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle, Tidegate
    Uses: item in Aquanther craft, item in Ocean Hors D'oevres craft

Reef Slab 2 gems
    Info: A rough underwater slab often found under Ocean Reefs and Coral Trees!
    Found: Anchor, Coral tree, Shipwreck, Ocean Reef, Coral Castle
    Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in reef block, item in Coral reef block

Seaweed gems
    Info: A common sea plant that tends to get caught in underwater debris.
    Found: Sirene, Azura, Anchor, Pearly Oyster, Ocean Chest, Shipwreck, Coral Castle, gift from neighbour
    Uses: item in seaweed salad

Crafts and Items listings:

Aqua Silver 505 gems
    Info: Metal infused with water magic!
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 12 hours - 20 aquanther scales, 30 silver, 4 lumin essence
    Uses: item in Storm Trident craft

Coral Reef Block 35 gems
    Info: A coral block suitable for building.
    Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 1 hour - 1 reef block, 5 orange coral, 10 reef slab
    Found: Dive into the Abyss adventure
    Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle

Coral Reef Column 35 gems
    Info: A coral column suitable for construction.
    Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 1 hour - 1 reef column, 5 orange coral, 10 reef clay

Enchanted pearls 505 gems
    Info: Pearls infused with the power of the sea!
    Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 12 hours - 13 black pearls, 30 silver ore, 4 lumin essence
    Uses: item in Mermaid necklace craft

Luminous Silver 170 gems
    Info: A glowing oceanic metal.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 8 hours - 20 silver, 2 super glue, 2 lumin essence
    Uses: item in Mermaid Mirror craft

Luminous starfish 190 gems
    Info: A glowing species of starfish!
    Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 8 hours - 7 blue starfish, 2 super glue, 2 lumin essence
    Uses: item in Mermaids wand craft

Mermaid Bracelet (also known as Shell Bracelet) 335 gems
    Info: Simple but elegant merfolk jewelry!
    Crafted: Magic forge, 6 hours - 1 purple shell, 25 silver ore, 19 elvenite

Mermaid Mirror 970 gems
    Info: A fog-proof mirror.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 8 hours - Luminous Silver, 10 Black Pearls, 5 Storm water

Mermaid necklace 1535 gems
    Info: A necklace fit for a princess!
    Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 1 day - 5 storm waters, 6 purple shells, 1 enchanted pearl

Mermaid's brew 60 gems
    Info: A tasty sea-folk beverage
    Crafted: Potion shop, 2 hours - 1 enchanter's essence, 6 orange shell, 2 aquanther scales
    Found: Sirene, Ocean Chest, Dive into the Abyss adventure
    Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Storm water craft, item in Storm Trident craft

Mermaid's Perfume 60 gems
    Info: Made with the scent of tropical waters.
    Crafted: Potion shop, 2 hours - 1 enchanter's essence, 10 magic fruit, 4 blue coral
    Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Aquanther craft

Mermaid's Purse 330 gems
    Info: A waterproof carryall.
    Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 6 hours - 1 orange starfish, 25 silver ore, 15 mithril

Mermaid's wand 980 gems
    Info: Water-resistant to 10,000 leagues!
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 12 hours - 5 storm water, 1 luminous starfish, 5 golden nuggets

Ocean Compass 60 gems
    Info: An old but reliable navigation tool.
    Crafted: Magic forge, 2 hours - 1 lumin essence, 10 iron ore, 1 super glue

Ocean Hors d'Oeuvres 75 gems
    Info: Used in Adventures!
    Crafted: Kitchen, 4 hours - 1 black pearl, 1 giant white pearl, 5 blue coral
    Found: Azura, Shipwreck, Dive into the Abyss adventure
    Uses: item in Adventure to the Abyss

Orange Starfish 190 gems
    Info: A legendary species of starfish!
    Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 5 hours - 1 blue starfish, 5 orange dye, 1 storm water
    Uses: item in Mermaid's Purse craft

Purple shell 190 gems
    Info: A purple product of merfolk craftmanship.
    Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 2 hours - 5 orange shell, 5 purple dye, 1 storm water
    Uses: item in Mermaid necklace craft, item in Mermaid bracelet craft

Reef Block 10 gems
    Info: A rough oceanic stone suitable for building.
    Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 15 minutes - 5 reef slabs
    Found: Dive into the Abyss adventure, gift from neighbour
    Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Coral reef block

Reef Column 10 gems
    Info: A sturdy oceanic column.
    Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 15 minutes - 5 clay
    Found: Dive into the Abyss adventure, gift from neighbour
    Uses: item in upgrading Coral Castle, item in Coral reef column

Seaweed Salad 10 gems
    Info: A healthy merfolk meal.
    Crafted: Kitchen, 15 minutes - 1 seaweed, 5 tomato, 5 eggs
    Uses: item in Adventure to the Abyss

Shipwheel 60 gems
    Info: All you nned now is a ship!
    Crafted: Mermaid workshop, 2 hours - 1 lumin essence, 40 wood, 1 super glue

Storm Trident 1265 gems
    Info: Legendary weapon of the merfolk!
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 1 day - 5 storm water, 1 aqua silver, 10 mermaid brew

Storm Water 265 gems
    Info: Charged with lighting and merfolk magic!
    Crafted: Potion shop, 4 hours - 3 mermaid's brew, 10 clownfish, 5 eels
    Uses: item in Purple Shell craft, item in Orange Starfish craft, item in Mermaid necklace craft, item in Mermaids wand craft, item in Mermaid Mirror craft, item in Storm Trident craft

Guide to the new crafts:

Mermaid Workshop limit of 2 Can be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Cost: 5000 coins
    Size: 2x2
    Build: comes fully built
    What can you craft? Jan 2018 Note: The crafts in the Mermaid Workshop now remain at the conclusion of these goals.
    Summon an Aquanther - 4 hours - 40 aquanther scales, 10 mermaids perfume, 13 white pearls
    Reef columns - 15 minutes - 5 clay
    Reef blocks - 15 minutes - 5 reef slabs
    Coral reef block - 1 hour - 1 reef block, 5 orange coral, 10 reef slab
    Coral reef column - 1 hour - 1 reef column, 5 orange coral, 10 reef clay
    Shipwheel - 1 lumin essence, 40 wood, 1 super glue
    Purple shell - 2 hours - 5 orange shell, 5 purple dye, 1 storm water
    Orange starfish - 5 hours - 1 blue starfish, 5 orange dye, 1 storm water
    Mermaid's purse - 6 hours - 1 orange starfish, 25 silver ore, 15 mithril
    Luminous starfish - 8 hours - 7 blue starfish, 2 super glue, 2 lumin essence
    Enchant black pearls - 12 hours - 13 black pearls, 30 silver ores, 4 lumin essence
    Mermaid necklace - 1 day - 5 storm waters, 6 purple shells, 1 enchanted pearl
    Other mermaid crafts:
    Part 1:
    Seaweed salad - Kitchen, 15 minutes - 1 seaweed, 5 tomato, 5 eggs

Part 3:
    Mermaid's perfume - Potion shop, 2 hours - 1 enchanter's essence, 10 magic fruit, 4 blue coral
    Mermaid's brew - Potion shop, 2 hours - 1 enchanter's essence, 6 orange shell, 2 aquanther scales
    Ocean compass - Magic Forge, 2 hours - 1 lumin essence, 10 iron ore, 1 super glue
    Storm water - Potion shop, 4 hours - 3 mermaid's brew, 10 clownfish, 5 eels
    Mermaid bracelet - Magic forge, 6 hours - 1 purple shell, 25 silver ore, 19 elvenite
    Orange dye - Potion shop, 1 hour - 6 orange petal, 5 water

Part 4:
    Mermaids wand - Magic Forge, 12 hours - 5 storm water, 1 luminous starfish, 5 golden nuggets
    Luminous Silver - Magic Forge, 8 hours - 20 Silver, 2 Superglue, 2 Lumin Essence
    Mermaid Mirror - Magic Forge, 8 hours - Luminous Silver, 10 Black Pearls, 5 Storm water
    Auqa Silver - Magic Forge, 12 hours - 20 aquascales, 30 silver, 4 lumin essence
    Storm Trident - Magic Forge, 1 day - 5 storm water, 1 aqua silver, 10 mermaid brew
    Ocean Hors D'oevres - Kitchen, 4 hours - 1 black pearl, 1 giant white pearl, 5 blue coral

New Adventure:

Dive into the Abyss
    Adventure Requirement:
    3 Hors D'oeuvres, 10 seaweed salad, 4 starfish
    Ocean Hors D'oevres - Kitchen, 4 hours - 1 black pearl, 1 giant white pearl, 5 blue coral
    Seaweed Salad - Kitchen, 15 minutes - 1 seaweed, 5 tomato, 5 eggs

Goal Names: available from Part 4, Goal 1 of What Storms May Come
    Adventure Drops: Earth Wisp, Lumin Essence, Silver Ore, Simple Glue, Reef Block, Reef Column, Enchanter's Essence, Super Glue, Seaweed Salad, Blue Anemone, Ocean Reef, Mermaid's Brew, Ocean Hors D'oeuvres, Coral Reef Block, Coral Reef Column, Mithril, Elvenite, Storm Water

Notes of goal:
    * Adventure also available in the Barracks - 1 day
    * The adventure stays after the Coral Castle is upgraded to Level 10.

There are no Box Drops coded for this adventure.

All dialogue is recorded in the Main Story Goal Guide
    Thanks to AnnirasSweets for helping me post the dialogue for us!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-21-21 at 04:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    update is live

Page 1 of 83 123451151 ... LastLast