Page 15 of 83 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

28 million coins in ten hours, so 2.8 million per hour

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    28 million coins in ten hours, so 2.8 million per hour
    This is AWFUL! They have to reduce the cost - this is so painful...if it goes on like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    This is AWFUL! They have to reduce the cost - this is so painful...if it goes on like this.
    I just did another 10 million and I havent spawned one aquapanther, no monsters forced closed reinstalled, 38 milliom so far, only 58 million to go all four plots open, nothing! Ridiculous

Well, they gave us a use for our coins, at least. It also keeps us from racing through this storyline. Having to work for coins will also keep it from getting boring by doing the same repetitive stuff like chopping our way through various items. It might take us a while to get to the end, however. It's also a way to get us to spend gems if we want to go faster. Lol. Maybe slowing us down will give them time to work on future segments of the storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    I just did another 10 million and I havent spawned one aquapanther, no monsters forced closed reinstalled, 38 milliom so far, only 58 million to go all four plots open, nothing! Ridiculous
    . I have to say, I agree that this is a bit much though. I haven't gotten this far yet. That would be really irritating.

Fashion Designer
    for coins : if you have lots of spare time and energy, harvest corn and farmhouses. If you only can check a few times a day, plant fellora plants and hit high coin producing buildings.
    make sure to use the double crop powerup as this should double your coin earnings too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    . I have to say, I agree that this is a bit much though. I haven't gotten this far yet. That would be really irritating.
    Down to 50 million coins, used in excess of 10,000 energy, reinstalled again, no whatever stupid name they gave the panther this time, this game is getting too stupid and too childish.

Finally another sixteen blue anenomes later I got not one but two, there is a light at the end of this tunnel, I just hope it isnt a train, now at least I can brew the potion.
    Last edited by flowerqueen007; 06-16-17 at 04:45 AM.

Executive Chef
    I'm already stalled. I can't get another orange shell to level castle up to level 3.
    So it looks like we are depending on random drops again. Ugh.

I just collected from my mermaid. She dropped glimmerdust. Huh!!!!

Executive Chef
    The cost of money is high and maybe it's a way to drive us to buy gem cost decos but the decos collection time is too long
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    Well, they gave us a use for our coins, at least. It also keeps us from racing through this storyline. Having to work for coins will also keep it from getting boring by doing the same repetitive stuff like chopping our way through various items. It might take us a while to get to the end, however. It's also a way to get us to spend gems if we want to go faster. Lol. Maybe slowing us down will give them time to work on future segments of the storyline.
    Which is fine with me!
    You don't chase time.
    I enjoy everything so far.