Page 27 of 83 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    I'm getting aquanthers collecting from the anchors.
    Ty zummat, was unable to spawn any (: ★ will try it out

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Royal carriages sell for $5000 each if you need coins.
    Thanks for the tip. Down 15 carriages and up 75,000 coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    WOW! 500,000 coins and 24 hours later, the Pearly Oyster dropped....... NOTHING! Not even the side bar, "You can't hold more ...!".

Good thing I love the way it looks.
    i got seaweed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maiden85 View Post
    I've dragged several buildings out of storage to see if they are good coin producers. I discovered the old vineyard estate drops coal (useful in making earth wisps). The old haunted hall dropped an earth wisp.
    Maiden ty (: ♡

Fashion Designer
    Love the new story line. Love the artwork. Happy that we can take as long as we need to get this done, but I seem to want to rush it a bit. The one thing I don't like about this event is the very high cost of items. When we were chopping rocks, they cost 2200 coins which was one of the higher priced purchases, and you had 20 chops. Now the coral tree which is also 20 chops is 80,000 coins and the blue anemone (10 chops) is 45,000 coins. This seems a bit ridiculous when the mermaid workshop in only 5000 coins. Maybe S8 realized that some of us had large amounts of coins and figured they would help us spend them. Since we have to chop these for shells, coral, etc., I think these are way overpriced. I haven't even purchased the 500,000 coin oyster or the expensive anchor. Also the gem items seem inflated, too. Teal anemones for 75 gems seem high in comparison to past event purchases.

Overall good challenges, but really too expensive.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Besides Magic garden and Magic fruit tr?s. There is something else that drops Magic fruits. Can't remember, can somebody help me. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chezphalange View Post
    Besides Magic garden and Magic fruit tr?s. There is something else that drops Magic fruits. Can't remember, can somebody help me. Thank you.

Ostara the Satyr gives magic fruit... It has an 8-hour timer
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Spiritwind, you need to have both girls asking for Anquanther scales for the Aquanther monster to be spawned:

I.e., understanding the enemy, as well as the one asking for mermaids brew.

Goals- not girls, duh, soz