Page 14 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Make sure you check out the Information Nugget: Coins for the money/hour....

Fashion Designer
    I'm confused, so this is maybe a stupid question. I thought I would have to do all the expansions out to the purple part to get this. I'm wondering now, can I just do the purple expansion and I'll get the goals?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Thanks Destiel. After months of ignoring my coin collecting, I'm now realising that this event can chew through millions in minutes, so suddenly I'm paying attention to where my money comes from! I'm already 2 million down in this event in less than a day!
    Well, I went down with 10 million in less than 8 hours....- now I started to pay attention to coins. They should lower the cost. Items for just cropping for materials are WAY too high. By this rate it is soon CHEAPER to buy the gem items....
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-16-17 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I'm confused, so this is maybe a stupid question. I thought I would have to do all the expansions out to the purple part to get this. I'm wondering now, can I just do the purple expansion and I'll get the goals?
    Yes....the area is available to reach, even though it is not connected to the main area. But you can expand there - and start with quests.

Fashion Designer
    Strapped for coins as well.
    Have resorted to selling some of the junk the knight brings back, eg. Overgrown bench, pumpkin hutch, campfire and anvil.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yes....the area is available to reach, even though it is not connected to the main area. But you can expand there - and start with quests.
    I feel like an idiot, sent 9 lanterns to the purple one (that should have told me) then sent 5 new ones to the one next to the land, with the ones I'm making I could have been started tomorrow. Did 3/4 of the ones they gave us a week ago, then didn't bother to fill up my lanterns again. Oh well, it's not timed. Thanks for replying, really appreciate it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Well, I went down with 10 million in less than 8 hours....- now I started to pay attention to coins. They should lower the cost. Items for just cropping for materials are WAY too high. By this rate it is soon CHEAPER to buy the gem items....
    There's method in the madness, huh? 
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-16-17 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Updated quote

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I'm wondering if it's still ok for you. I'm Android and before update I read it would roll out slow for us but when I logged on I had pop up and followed it to new expansion where it invited me to expand,so having all requirements and seeing the tic I tapped but no land opened,and it kept my wisp lanterns. I tapped the expansion sign but it doesn't show those new expansions. So would like to know if it's still available to you.
    If we do have to wait I sure hope my 24 (I think)wisp lanterns register!!
    Any other Android info welcome.
    Hi, this can happen with any expansion if you have enough royal points in inventory but not out in your kingdom... Put out all your royal decor etc and the expansion will magically appear 😃

Farm Supplier
    I totally enjoy my ruler walk in the sky over the see. I send her to and fro just to look at it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshots_2017-06-16-19-47-22.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	958.8 KB 
ID:	37110

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tan5314 View Post
    I totally enjoy my ruler walk in the sky over the see. I send her to and fro just to look at it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshots_2017-06-16-19-47-22.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	958.8 KB 
ID:	37110
    Lol that's fun! Going to try it too
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71